God told me I was pregnant.

Your a quick learner! :winkwink:

Gd luck for tomorrow, I'l be testing as well. Saying a prayer for both of us to get our BFP's (& any other ladies testing tomorrow) :baby:[-o<

yeah, ahha I got that like 2 seconds after I posted that. But thank you! :D

ANYWAYS, an update, basically no positive yet (Except in my heart and head) But my Husband and I prayed together yesterday (Big step for us) and We've got lots of others praying with us as well.

Basically, I don't feel like AF is coming. It just feels different this month, with my new found appetite and also the way my breasts are hurting, its different than with AF. But I'm testing tomorrow morning, cause I feel thats when I should!

Your a quick learner! :winkwink:

Gd luck for tomorrow, I'l be testing as well. Saying a prayer for both of us to get our BFP's (& any other ladies testing tomorrow) :baby:[-o<

haha thank you :p Good luck to you as well! I'll keep you in my prayers as well! Thank you!

Well I'm pretty sure I Ovulated on he 10th,11th, and 12th. So that would make it anywhere between 15 and 18 dpo. Also on the 17th, I had a TINY TINY dot of blood on my toilet paper, which could have been 7dpo which could have made it a TINY implantation bleed. And I'm pretty sure that was also the day I had really bad cramps.

Lol, :haha:

I've never had IB (implantation bleeding) before so when ladies write that they've seen a tiny drop I imagine you all using a magnifying glass to see it!:haha: (especially if it's light pink in colour & your toilet paper is pink to!)

:hugs:

Awww, I just read your confirmations post... I wish I could believe. I can't bring myself to trust it though. I don't knwo what it is. I have a HUGE respect for true believers, I think it's wonderful to put your trust in somebody so completely. Something I've always had a probelm with! I think DH is the only person I trust completely in my life... I don't even trust my family. Which is terrible tbh :s

Anyway, I loved your story! And I hope you get your bfp. I'll be keeping my fingers X'd for you :)

XxX

cant wait to hear your update! God works miracles.. i'm a strong believer.

xxoxox

Well, I went to the bathroom today, and I was walking there, I felt as though bleeding had started, and I started thinking about how I would take it if I did get my period. Then out of no where I started remembering things like, even if I bleed, it could be just early pregnancy spotting, or some of the uterine lining shedding. So when I wiped and looked down, there was blood. Dry brown blood, but blood none the less. It was a shocking blow. I sat there for a minute not knowing what to think.

So I got up, washed my hands and went into my room and prayed. I thanked God for everything and I told him, I'm not giving up hope. I thanked him for this test of faith. I then messaged a friend of mine that I've been talking with about this, and she said a prayer for me, then told me not to worry about that at all, because lots of women bleed in early pregnancy. So I've been running to the bathroom to check like every 20 minutes, and it got darker at one point, but the next time I checked it was barely even there. So we'll see!

So basically, I haven't given up faith. I keep reminding myself of all my reassurances. And if its not THIS month, it will come soon. I just have to be patient. :)

I will keep you guys updated! Thank you for all your faith and support!

Well, I went to the bathroom today, and I was walking there, I felt as though bleeding had started, and I started thinking about how I would take it if I did get my period. Then out of no where I started remembering things like, even if I bleed, it could be just early pregnancy spotting, or some of the uterine lining shedding. So when I wiped and looked down, there was blood. Dry brown blood, but blood none the less. It was a shocking blow. I sat there for a minute not knowing what to think.

So I got up, washed my hands and went into my room and prayed. I thanked God for everything and I told him, I'm not giving up hope. I thanked him for this test of faith. I then messaged a friend of mine that I've been talking with about this, and she said a prayer for me, then told me not to worry about that at all, because lots of women bleed in early pregnancy. So I've been running to the bathroom to check like every 20 minutes, and it got darker at one point, but the next time I checked it was barely even there. So we'll see!

So basically, I haven't given up faith. I keep reminding myself of all my reassurances. And if its not THIS month, it will come soon. I just have to be patient. :)

I will keep you guys updated! Thank you for all your faith and support!

OMGOSH I'll be praying sweetie I pray this is a sticky bean :( I really hope so!

A "bean" is a cute word for your baby :) saying that she is hoping that it's a "sticky bean" means that she hopes your baby "sticks". :)

Yeah, I kinda figured, but I wanted to double check :)

So my bleeding turned pretty heavy over night. Oh well. My baby's on her way in Gods time I guess. I must have just misunderstood or something. Thanks for all the support guys!

So sorry huh... hate it when AF arrives... always a disappointment. BUT- great to keep your Positive Mental Attitude... I believe that goes a long way. And yes, it will happen in time... we just have to know that when it's right it will happen. And try our best to stay patient and positive till then ;) Sometimes easier said than done- lol...

Wishing you all the best and lots of baby dust!

I was looking for a little miracle story bc I have been ltttc for 3 years now with some losses. I see you werent preg when you wrote this but from looking at your avatar see that your luttle blessing came. I just have been having the weirdest things happening to me over the pasr few days and its clear that god wanted me to let go to him. I had a woman I met in the grocery store on monday tell me I was going to have a girl after a long emotional convo. My dh also asked if I wanted to go to church on sunday, which he never has before!and the whole mass was about conception and god knowing you when you were still a secret to the world. Also very emotional. Today im supposed to ovulate and I just have this feeling. Like I dont ecem have to worry because god is already sending our little girl to us. I was just wondering how your story worked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->