God told me I was pregnant.

Xpecta

Reaction score
Has anyone had this happen to them before? What was it like for you? I was getting down hard on myself because We've been trying for over a year (Turns out the sleep aid I was taking for the duration, could also be used as a birth control) But I was getting down thinking that it will never happen cause I won't be a good mother to more than one child. Just thinking horrible thoughts like that. Then out of no where, it just came to me, I AM Pregnant, This is my Month and I WILL be a good mother!

I prayed for a few confimtions and got them too (One in a different way than I though) But yeah, has this happened to anyone?

Also, if anyone wants to hear about my confirmations, I will be more than happy to tell!

It has not happened to me, but I believe God can tell you things for sure!! I usually just pray that God's will will be done and if I'm pregnant then I am and if not, then it wasnt His time. But I guess I never really have prayed to know IF I am. and it never has just come to me. I just pray for patience til testing day!! I hope that this is really God speaking to you and that it is your month! I will be praying for you!!

i would like to hear ur confirmations..I believe that this has happened to me as well, I got all kinds of crazy confirmations from a spiritual stand point but in the natural everything seems to be suggesting otherwise..this cycle is the cycle i've gotten the spiritual confirmation but i'm 3 weeks late with BFNs..i really don't believe in coincidence but maybe i just need to over look the BFNs and trust God..because i've never missed a cycle before.. God bless,this too may be confirmation in itself.:hugs:

Well I've never really heard God talking to me before. I've never been SUPER secure with my relationship with him in the past. I grew up with him in my life, but I always tried to Control things and never just gave them to God. So over the last year I've had some real Ups and Downs! So the last couple months I just gave it all to him!!

So the first confimation, I was starting to think that It was all just in my head. Maybe it wasn't him talking to me, maybe it was just me REALLY hoping so! So I got kinda down, then I decided to pray. I sat down by myself and just started praying, and I got so Comforted! Just completely secure with what I felt and heard, and I felt/heard it all over again but more so! There was NO doubt in my mind that I wasn't pregnant! So I talked to my Husband and told him that I am. He said Okay! You're pregnant! So over the last couple weeks we've just been acting like I am, telling our Son that his baby sister (We know its a girl) is on her way, and telling him she's in mama's tummy.

So one day I was taking a bath. And out of no where, I looked at my husband and said "I'm Pink!" he looked at me and said "...Y-yeah?.." haha Then I explained, "I'm Pink! I'm pregnant with our baby girl." So then that night I went on my Facebook and updated my status to "Is Pink" (Got a weird remark cause anyone who knows me, knows that I really don't like Pink. It is NOT my colour.)

Anyways, so I went shopping the next day. Just walking around and saw baby girl clothes. I went over and said a silent prayer asking for a confirmation. I said, If I find a new born outfit that says "Baby Girl" on it, I'll buy it and that will be my confirmation. (We decided to call her baby girl while she's in the womb - also its what my husband called me while we were dating)

So I didn't find one. I was a little let down. I left there telling myself that God does not always give confirmations. The next day I had to go back there. I saw the rack of baby clothes again and decided I didn't need to look. But somewhere across the street there was a thrift store for babies and toddlers, and I kept feeling a pull there. I decided not to go. I felt it was just me wanting that confirmation SO bad. So I went and sat outside of City Hall and read a story to my son. But then he wanted to go look around at all the statues around the area, which led me back to the thrift store, so I went in. I started looking at all the girl clothes again. Not looking at anything bigger. I just wanted to find the new born "Baby Girl" onesie. Halfway down the rack I come across a 12 month old shirt with a large P on it and a picture of Piglet. And down the side is the word "Pink" PINK!! It took me a few moments to make the connection but after I did I was excited and shocked! Pink! I've never seen a shirt with the word Pink on it, (although I'm sure there's many) Then I looked at the 'P' and just thought 'P' stands for Pregnant, and "Pink" means with a girl! I was so amazed! I've been carrying it around the house with me everywhere.

Plus there's different symptoms I'm getting - SUPER weepy, a little more urination, SUPER HUNGRY, and my breasts are getting sore. Headaches, and sore back, Cramps less intense than PMS cramps, and tired.

I took a test yesterday and it was negative, but I haven't lost faith or hope. I have to wait a few more days and then I'll have my proof.

Also, a few days ago, there was ONE tiny drop of blood on my toilet paper.

WHEW, sorry for the novel, but yeah...

I'll be praying this is really it for you and that you get that BFP really fast like!

Thank you! I really appreciate it! I really have faith that it was God telling me so! Also, I've been kinda on and off queasy!

I love your PMA and I hope your confirmations are true!
Can I ask what sleep aid you were taking? I have never heard of that but I def have problems falling asleep and take an Rx sleeping pill.

Well, AF is due today. I had cramps yeserday at bed time, woke up and they were gone and I was HUNGRY, but no bleeding! :)

Sorry, I'm new here, whats PMA? Also, I was taking Melatonin. Basically its a hormone that your body already produces, but I just needed more. God showed me that thats what was making this hard. Anyways, I will keep you updated!

Also, I don't think I wrote this or not, But this was the first month I've Ovulated in like A year or something! Its crazy! I'm not EXACTLY sure when I ovulated, but I just a lot of CM for about 3 days and that was right around Mid Cycle. So I could be anywhere between 13 and 16 dpo

Well, AF is due today. I had cramps yeserday at bed time, woke up and they were gone and I was HUNGRY, but no bleeding! :)

Sorry, I'm new here, whats PMA? Also, I was taking Melatonin. Basically its a hormone that your body already produces, but I just needed more. God showed me that thats what was making this hard. Anyways, I will keep you updated!

pma means positive mental attitude xx

oohh, Thank you! That makes much more sense now.

hi, I was wondering if you had an update? I have you on my thread as period due Oct 25

No AF yet. :) Taking a test tomorrow morning.

hahaha I'm just a newbie...What does FX mean? I've been dying to ask that for quite some time now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->