• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Going all out for a Nov. 2011 bean** Charting everything!! Look!

TandJ

Mom; 1 here, 2 in Heaven
Reaction score
So I got the best vitamins for my husband and I to start taking, also ordered 25 OPK's, 10 20ml pregnancy tests, 5 10ml pregnancy tests, Pre-Seed and Softcups. I will be temping every morning at 6:45am. Will also :sex: every other day. Im putting every ounce of effort towards giving my husband his first :baby:. No more :witch: for another 9+months, and will get a :bfp: :winkwink: *If I conceive this month I would be due Thursday, November 17, 2011!*

C'mon :spermy: lets do this!!!

:haha::haha:

Baby dust to all :hugs::hugs::hugs:

** I will be posting up my temps,cervical position, cervical mucous daily. **

Anyone wanna join?:hugs:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*BBT temps are in fahrenheit* Below is the start of me charting everything!

*Also, this cycle started weird, I had no signs of AF, and was a very light cycle and very different since I had no sore breasts which I always do starting a week before AF comes. No bloating and No cramps! Also it lasted 6 days, and I always am between 3-4 days. So quite weird and different.*

CD 1: Light Brown Spotting, Cervix medium,hard and feels open. BBT:96.33 *No BD*
CD 2: Continued Light bleeding, dark red/brown, Cervix still medium,hard and feels like a slit. BBT:96.43 *No BD*
CD 3: Continued Light bleeding, brighter red mixed with some brown bleeding. Cervix still medium,hard and feels like a slit. BBT:97.10 *No BD*
CD 4: Continued Light spotting, brown blood, couple times had red blood. Cervix still medium, hard and feels like a slit. BBT:96.70 *No BD*
CD 5: Light brown bleeding, Cervix still medium,hard and feels like a slit. BBT:97.10 *No BD*
CD 6: Barely there spotting only when I wipe, tan colored. Cervix hardish, feels like its getting softer and its medium and feels like a slit. BBT: 96.91 *Bd'd :sex:*
CD 7: No Spotting anymore, Cervix feels softer, and feels more closed. Alot of CM, that is stretchy?!( may be from bd'ing last night?) BBT:97.10 *No Bd'ing tonight, gotta let them recoup :haha:* Ovulation tests have not come in the mail yet so I could not test today. Have had nausea with a couple dizzy spells. Have had to pee a gazillion times?! and the sides of my breasts are starting to hurt. Kind of tired too.
CD 8: Cervix feels the same as yesterday. Have had to pee over 10 times today, have nausea and tired. BBT: 97.10 *We were not going to Bd yesterday but ended up anyways :haha:. Tonight we will let them recoup :haha:. Went and bought hpt for the heck of it, and right away a two lines showed up but got lighter as the 3 minutes went by. Still was a light positive, but I have pee'd like crazy all day, so Ill test again in the morning. We will see what tomorrow brings!
CD 9: Cervix feels soft, and really high, so high I cant feel whether its open or closed :haha: CM is watery BBT: 96.70 *Will BD tonight :sex:**Ordered Fertility spell for a boy, Lady has 100% positive feedback, was in a magazine for fertility as well, lets hope I get my BFP!!!**
CD 10:Cervix feels very soft(like pushing my cheek)Feels open and wet, Might be my SHOW!!! CM is watery. We did Bd last night :sex: BBT: 97.10
CD 11: Cervix still feels high,soft and wet, too high to feel if its open or closed. CM is watery. BBT: 96.40, it dropped again from yesterday. Slight nausea today and breasts are a little tender, not bad though. Will Bd tonight! :sex:
CD 12: Cervix is soft, High and sort of feels closed, not sure though cause its so high I can barely feel the opening. CM is still watery. BBT: 96.69. Slight cramps on my right side a few times, maybe that means ovulation?
*Also decided for fun to take a HPT, Pics are on PG 13!!*
CD 13: Cervix is soft, High and still cant really feel if its open or closed cause its too high to reach.. CM is.....EGCM!!!!!. BBT: 96.66. Will defffff Bd tonight :sex:
CD 14: Cervix soft and high, cant tell if open or closed cause its too high. CM is still EGCM! BBT: 97.02. Will BD tonight :sex:.
CD 15: Cervix soft and high, too high to feel if still open or not. CM is turning sticky. BBT: 97.07. No Bd tonight. Symptoms today are: nausea, itchy boobs, slight slight soreness on outsides of breasts, little cramps here and there not painful at all, more just felt.
CD 16: Cervix still high and soft! CM is sticky, feeling very wet. Had a slight cramp last night, and Im breaking out on my face ickkk! BBT: 97.54 Bd tonight :sex:
CD 17: Cervix high and sort of feels like its closing, CM is sticky with little spots of white in it. BBT: 97.33. Had a headache almost all night last night, was very tired. Slight sore throat and had a little bit of nausea (lasted about 10 minutes). No Bd tonight
CD18: Cervix high and closed, still soft. CM is sticky. BBT: 96.84. Kept waking up almost every hour last night, still have headache and breaking out on face.
CD 19: Cervix soft high and closed. CM is abundant and sticky/watery. Woke up a hour before alarm clock. Slight cramps here and there not painful though. Still have headache and sore throat. Nips are getting tender. BBT: 97.10 Bd'd tonight.
*Also decided for fun to take a HPT, Pics are on PG 20!!*
CD 20: Cervix soft high and closed. CM is abundant and slippery/watery. Woke up a hour before alarm clock again, but this time had to pee so bad I barely made it to the bathroom! Went to bed early last night, was very tired! BBT: 97.07
CD 21: Cervix soft high and closed. CM is watery. Did not want to wake up this morning! Nipples sore! BBT: 97.33
CD 22: Cervix medium high and closed. CM is watery. Still waking up early and having to go to bathroom bad! Went to bed early again. Nipples are sore and boobs a little too, have had light cramps here and there and my legs are crampy. BBT: 97.57. No Bd
CD 23: Cervix soft high and closed. CM is now turning creamy with some white patches. Nipples are very sore almost feel bruised. Have nausea today pretty bad along with being dizzy. BBT: 97.59.
**Today FF told me ......... Triphasic on Day 20!!!

---------------------------------------------------
Here's a update of my chart as of March 5th 2011

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/200555_10150111788314508_825724507_5996733_7067891_n.jpg

aww go you !!!!!

sounds like you have the plan allready sorted !!! im sure youll have your BFP in no time ! ! :happydance:
xxx

Woo hoo! I am sooooo with you. Really excited about the prospect of a November baby. Good luck to you and baby dust to all!

I would LOVE a November baby... actually, that is what was predicted for me. If I am prego now then I'd be due 11-2-2011 but if I got prego next cycle I'd be due 11-28-2011... so I have 2 good chances!!! Guess we'll see???

I think it's great to be proactive! I already purchased a bunch of supplements and super foods online for next cycle (JUST in case)- lol. So I'll be right on board with ya!!!

Best of luck to you hun ;) Fingers crossed we all get that Nov baby!!!!

I really like the idea of a december baby if this month dosnt work !!!

aww go you !!!!!

sounds like you have the plan allready sorted !!! im sure youll have your BFP in no time ! ! :happydance:
xxx

Im hoping so :yipee: We have been TTC for almost 3 years now, Im not waiting anymore :thumbup:

Woo hoo! I am sooooo with you. Really excited about the prospect of a November baby. Good luck to you and baby dust to all!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Yayyy Feel free to post up OPK pics too if u do them :thumbup:

I would LOVE a November baby... actually, that is what was predicted for me. If I am prego now then I'd be due 11-2-2011 but if I got prego next cycle I'd be due 11-28-2011... so I have 2 good chances!!! Guess we'll see???

I think it's great to be proactive! I already purchased a bunch of supplements and super foods online for next cycle (JUST in case)- lol. So I'll be right on board with ya!!!

Best of luck to you hun ;) Fingers crossed we all get that Nov baby!!!!

:hugs::hugs:Yes lets keep each other updated! :happydance:

Your plan sounds EXCELLENT I wish you the best in your journey :) We are hoping for a late november baby :)

Your plan sounds EXCELLENT I wish you the best in your journey :) We are hoping for a late november baby :)

:hugs: Baby-dust to you!! I really help this thread will benefit myself as well as others :happydance: Tomorrow will be the start of me taking OPK's, so any and all pics and updates will be in the first post :hugs: thanks for following, and feel free to post ur pics and symptoms and such and soon I hope to make it back over in the 2WW :wohoo:

Also I have promised myself I would not use a single hpt until I am 8dpo :flower: Will consecutively test every day from there until I hopefully get my :bfp: :hugs:

Good luck!! I am also trying this month, hoping for a November baby :) Im also using Pre Seed- Totallly love it btw! Loads of babydust your way!
:dust:

Good luck!! I am also trying this month, hoping for a November baby :) Im also using Pre Seed- Totallly love it btw! Loads of babydust your way!
:dust:

Thanks! Good luck to you too! :hugs: Ive never used Preseed before, but it says most women use it due to the need for lubrication, I think I have the opposite problem :haha: so not sure how itll work out, Im only going to use it to hopefully make it easier for :spermy:to make its trip :haha:

I'm charting like crazy this month too!

This is my 7th month on Clomid. All along I have only taken Clomid and :sex: around the time that I would normally ovulate. I haven't really done more than that.

This month, I am going all out. I started taking Estradiol, B6, EPO and Robitussin. I've also started using OPK's and got my first positive yesterday (I've tested 5 times since and am still getting positives...I think I'm getting addicted to peeing on sticks! :haha:).

I've also started temping for the first time and I'm using the SMEP method. I'm determined this month!!

Let's get this party going ladies! :happydance:

Good luck to you!!! I too am praying for a Turkey baby!!!

You know I am with you on this one... CD 3 for me.. I will be using OPK starting day 9. I am temping, taking prenatal vitamins, folic acid, vit C, blueberry vit. I will start with Robitussin on day 10ish- 2tsp in the am and 2tsp before bed. I will be using Preseed and I am going to look for Softcups as well.
All this I have done for several other cycles. Soft cups will be a new adventure! Bring on the BFP..
My DH is having his sperm tested on Friday (he Is a little embarrassed about it- bless him)
He takes folic acid, salmon oil, blueberry vit and vit C daily.

Good luck to you!!! I too am praying for a Turkey baby!!!

omg...:haha: it is pretty bad that Im so focused on having a baby in Nov. that i didnt even remember thanksgiving is that month :rofl:

I'm charting like crazy this month too!

This is my 7th month on Clomid. All along I have only taken Clomid and :sex: around the time that I would normally ovulate. I haven't really done more than that.

This month, I am going all out. I started taking Estradiol, B6, EPO and Robitussin. I've also started using OPK's and got my first positive yesterday (I've tested 5 times since and am still getting positives...I think I'm getting addicted to peeing on sticks! :haha:).

I've also started temping for the first time and I'm using the SMEP method. I'm determined this month!!

Let's get this party going ladies! :happydance:

Yess!!! Lets get these November BFP's !!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"