• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Going all out for a Nov. 2011 bean** Charting everything!! Look!

You know I am with you on this one... CD 3 for me.. I will be using OPK starting day 9. I am temping, taking prenatal vitamins, folic acid, vit C, blueberry vit. I will start with Robitussin on day 10ish- 2tsp in the am and 2tsp before bed. I will be using Preseed and I am going to look for Softcups as well.
All this I have done for several other cycles. Soft cups will be a new adventure! Bring on the BFP..
My DH is having his sperm tested on Friday (he Is a little embarrassed about it- bless him)
He takes folic acid, salmon oil, blueberry vit and vit C daily.

:hugs: awesome! I cant wait till we are official bump buddies too! :cloud9: If u wanna order some softcups the website I use has them cheap and they ship fast :thumbup: I go to www.early-pregnancy-tests.com I buy my opk and preg test there too :hugs::hugs: Im so excited for all of us!

You know I am with you on this one... CD 3 for me.. I will be using OPK starting day 9. I am temping, taking prenatal vitamins, folic acid, vit C, blueberry vit. I will start with Robitussin on day 10ish- 2tsp in the am and 2tsp before bed. I will be using Preseed and I am going to look for Softcups as well.
All this I have done for several other cycles. Soft cups will be a new adventure! Bring on the BFP..
My DH is having his sperm tested on Friday (he Is a little embarrassed about it- bless him)

:hugs: awesome! I cant wait till we are official bump buddies too! :cloud9: If u wanna order some softcups the website I use has them cheap and they ship fast :thumbup: I go to www.early-pregnancy-tests.com I buy my opk and preg test there too :hugs::hugs: Im so excited for all of us!

I bought my last order of HPT and pre seed from there. It took 3 weeks to have it delivered to me in Canada. I saw online that a health food store not far from my house sells them.. I am going to try there first.

I bought my last order of HPT and pre seed from there. It took 3 weeks to have it delivered to me in Canada. I saw online that a health food store not far from my house sells them.. I am going to try there first.

:thumbup:So excited for this month :hugs:

Wow, great plan! Add me to this one, I'm tired of this. I've slacked off the last 2 cycles.

I've started temping again, starting OPKs this time. Charting CM. I have pre-seed set. BDing every 2 days in my fertile week. Health eating. Prenatal Vitamin, folic acid. Hubby is on multivitamins.

Oi vay, I thought it would be like the movies. Romantic kisses, falling in to bed and you wake up one morning, kiss your husband say, "I'm pregnant". :dohh:

Wow, great plan! Add me to this one, I'm tired of this. I've slacked off the last 2 cycles.

I've started temping again, starting OPKs this time. Charting CM. I have pre-seed set. BDing every 2 days in my fertile week. Health eating. Prenatal Vitamin, folic acid. Hubby is on multivitamins.

Oi vay, I thought it would be like the movies. Romantic kisses, falling in to bed and you wake up one morning, kiss your husband say, "I'm pregnant". :dohh:

Haha I agree!

YAY!!! I jus started full flow today! LETS DO THIS!! 11/11/11 baby here we come!!! Im going to put 100000% into this this month!! :) :dust: girl!!

YAY!!! I jus started full flow today! LETS DO THIS!! 11/11/11 baby here we come!!! Im going to put 100000% into this this month!! :) :dust: girl!!

:hugs: yes lets all get to baby making!!! :happydance::happydance:

Can't wait till were bump buddies too! I added ya to my siggy too:winkwink:
let's all think positive so we can get our positives :hugs:

How long are you cycles?? Your little one is so cute. Those blonde curls!!

How do you get those bump buddies siggy?? Is your flow Full force now??

How do you get those bump buddies siggy?? Is your flow Full force now??

If u click on User CP at the top and then it will bring up another screen then on the left side of page it will have a section called Edit Signature and I just wrote it in there hehe :) how u feeling today? :hugs: its still not full force im going on 6 days of light bleeding now :nope: its so annoying haha how about u ?

Oh mine is fully force. Slowing down a little today to Med flow.. I had a dream we met last night. Neither of us were pregnant, we were both graduating for univ.

Oh mine is fully force. Slowing down a little today to Med flow.. I had a dream we met last night. Neither of us were pregnant, we were both graduating for univ.

:haha:Ive been having some crazy dreams myself lately! I very much hope this will be our month! My hubby actually wants to plan a vacation up to Canada, we have never been there so we figured we could go on a adventure:thumbup:

On estimation, when are set to ovulate? Have you decided if you ovulate as scheduled, when will you test?

On estimation, when are set to ovulate? Have you decided if you ovulate as scheduled, when will you test?

Its funny because me and my dh have been ttc for almost 3 years and I never tracked when I was ovulating.:dohh: thought it would just happen, guess I was wrong :haha:
so last month was my first month using opk's. Last month I ovulated on cd 16 I think as far as my opk test said. I didn't track my bbt though last month. So this month im tracking it all hahaha I will take my 10ml tests starting at 8dpo. How about u?

If I'm pregnant - I would have a November baby, too!! :) So exciting.

Good luck to everyone!

Its funny because me and my dh have been ttc for almost 3 years and I never tracked when I was ovulating.:dohh: thought it would just happen, guess I was wrong :haha:
so last month was my first month using opk's. Last month I ovulated on cd 16 I think as far as my opk test said. I didn't track my bbt though last month. So this month im tracking it all hahaha I will take my 10ml tests starting at 8dpo. How about u?

Last month was our first month trying and I did use OPK's just because I've never tracked and wasn't sure if I was ovulating...because apparently not every month we do! Anyways, I ovulated on 16dpo (which was later than normal I thought, but don't really have anything to compare it to) and after last month I refuse to test early. So I won't test until AF is late...so whenever that is....

Today will be the start ladies! :sex: :haha:

Last month was our first month trying and I did use OPK's just because I've never tracked and wasn't sure if I was ovulating...because apparently not every month we do! Anyways, I ovulated on 16dpo (which was later than normal I thought, but don't really have anything to compare it to) and after last month I refuse to test early. So I won't test until AF is late...so whenever that is....

:hugs::hugs: praying for ur BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->