• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Going all out for a Nov. 2011 bean** Charting everything!! Look!

Good luck to you!!! I too am praying for a Turkey baby!!!

My hubby was a turkey baby! How cool would it be if his first was one too! They always joke about how it was either him or the turkey and it looks like the turkey won! :haha:

Im just hoping to get have a baby before this year is over :haha: I got two months to have a baby left, November and December :happydance: My bday is Dec.20th so wouldnt that be a bday present if I had a baby then :thumbup:

Im just hoping to get have a baby before this year is over :haha: I got two months to have a baby left, November and December :happydance: My bday is Dec.20th so wouldnt that be a bday present if I had a baby then :thumbup:

I was hoping for that too but if it doesn't work this month then with my next cycle it will more than likely be an early Jan baby so really, it's this cycle only to have a baby before next year.

I was hoping for that too but if it doesn't work this month then with my next cycle it will more than likely be an early Jan baby so really, it's this cycle only to have a baby before next year.

Lots of baby dust to us and all other ladies :hugs:

I will be posting my first OPK test tomorrow, so exciting!:happydance:

Good luck!! I don't plan on testing with OPK's until about 10-12 DPO but I may wait even longer... I don't typically ovulate until 14-16dpo so I still have a lot of time.

Good luck!! I don't plan on testing with OPK's until about 10-12 DPO but I may wait even longer... I don't typically ovulate until 14-16dpo so I still have a lot of time.

I usually ovulate between CD's 14-16 but Im gonna take one every day to have a full month worth:winkwink:

Yep, was really hoping to have a wee little one by the end of the year and the window is closing fast.

I'm on CD6 of a 25-day cycle.My temp has been bam on steady for the last 3 days. Starting OPKs on Friday.

Sooo making this happen. I'm high risk and am convincing myself that I won't have fertility issues but boy, the longer it goes.....:growlmad:

Yep, was really hoping to have a wee little one by the end of the year and the window is closing fast.

I'm on CD6 of a 25-day cycle.My temp has been bam on steady for the last 3 days. Starting OPKs on Friday.

Sooo making this happen. I'm high risk and am convincing myself that I won't have fertility issues but boy, the longer it goes.....:growlmad:

Im praying for you!! :hugs::hugs:

Updated with todays info ladies :hugs:

Today I kept burping like crazy. I never normally do! It was so weird. I started over-analyzing and thinking it could be a pregnancy symptom! Haha! Ahhh!

Fingers crossed that my November baby is growing in my belly!

Today I kept burping like crazy. I never normally do! It was so weird. I started over-analyzing and thinking it could be a pregnancy symptom! Haha! Ahhh!

Fingers crossed that my November baby is growing in my belly!

I hope so hun!!!:hugs:

Oooh fingers crossed starlight.

*TMI* CM is thick and yellow today, that means EWCM is around the corner. Bustin' out the OPKs tomorrow.

DH is really wanting this, asking me if I'm on top of the temperatures; asking if I know when to start using the OPKs. It's cute. :)

I am CD1 today and we have been at this for 11 months now....I told DH that we were going to have a late Nov. baby like it or not :) Mind if I join y'alls tread!!

Thanks for starting this thread, TandJ. I am 6dpo and am having some symptoms. I am hoping this month is it for us. I am so tired of TTC- getting stressful now! We've been trying for 8 months with a monitor, supplements and this is my first cycle charting. So far, my temps have been promising but since I've never charted before, I have nothing to really give me any hope!

I will be testing only once I'm late for AF which is 8 days from now!

I am constantly hungry which is very unusual for me! Crampy down there and bbs slightly tender [maybe].

Baby dust to all!

Well OPK- this AM but I'm only CD8 so I expected it. Just don't want to miss anything. Fairly certain I'm ovulating as I had CD21 blood taken 2 cycles ago and haven't heard anything from the OBGYN - my abdomnial+transvaginal ultrasound musta been good too.

Forgot to temp this AM but it's so weird, the last 4 days I've had nearly the same temps, only 0.01C off. Not sure if my thermometer is busted or I'm just steady. :shrug:

Good luck ladies, keep the updates coming. I'd love for us all to be bump buddies, how fun would that be?!:happydance:

Well OPK- this AM but I'm only CD8 so I expected it. Just don't want to miss anything. Fairly certain I'm ovulating as I had CD21 blood taken 2 cycles ago and haven't heard anything from the OBGYN - my abdomnial+transvaginal ultrasound musta been good too.

Forgot to temp this AM but it's so weird, the last 4 days I've had nearly the same temps, only 0.01C off. Not sure if my thermometer is busted or I'm just steady. :shrug:

Good luck ladies, keep the updates coming. I'd love for us all to be bump buddies, how fun would that be?!:happydance:

I have seen charts that are like a straight line until O and then they go up. I thought for sure the girls were lying on FF. Mine is so Up and down. Althought yesterday it was 36.35 and today it was 36.36.

DH went in for his Sperm Analysis this morning. Poor thing was Not happy about it.. He said he was Really not happy when the girl who took his ummm Cup was a 25 yr old hot Blonde. He also forgot to fill out his forms before hand so he had to stand there with a line up behind him filling out the forms. The poor thing. yet I kinda giggling at his embarrassment. He doesn't have to go in for pap ever 6-12 months...
Does anyone know how long it takes to get results back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->