Going - but not forever!

xxsteffyxx

Single Momma
Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to say a little goodbye for the time being.

I came of BC in February and we have been NTNP since then, not really aware of what was going on around us so we carried on, with no hope. A BFN and another BFN so we have taken it as a sign to make some changes.

Chris doesn't work, I support both of us at the moment on my low wage and I own a house. This is because Chris was medically discharged from the Army a few months back. He left school and went straight into the army so he has very few and poor qualifications, as we all know at the moment this doesn't help. Over the last few weeks he has had a few promising interviews for work and I am keeping my fingers crossed for him.

I was signed off sick 5 weeks ago with a condition called 'Conversion Disorder', I am hoping to return to work this week or next week and am very much looking forward to it... but I am telling you, these last 5 weeks HAVE NOT been kind to me and I have gained a lot of weight the past few months.

So Chris and I have decided to but TTC on hold untill October 2011 and wait untill I have lost some weight and Chris has his job under his belt.

I am not going on the pill, but we are planning on using only condoms for now.

So, I guess I will see you all again in October! Feel free to stay in touch.

Steffy xxxx

Sorry to see you go Steffy but best wishes in making healthy changes in your life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->