Going Completely Insane

bonniebeams

Reaction score
I am losing it big time. I am now 9 days late for AF, and I feel PREGNANT. I have all the symptoms, and I've never even been two days late for my period before.

However, I have yet to get a BFP on different types of tests. So I went to get a blood test done by my doc, but now three days later and she won't call me back and no one will tell me the result!!!

If anyone has any encouragement, I'd really appreciate some right now. I hope nothing is wrong. Did this happen to anybody else??

I hope this is the right forum for this message.

Did you confirm ovulation? If not you could just be having an off cycle. It happens, even if your really regular. Periods can't be late if your not pregnant, but if ovulation was delayed then your period might not be due yet. Just its very unlikely in all honesty that if you are actually 9 days late that you wouldn't get a bfp on a urine test. I know lots of women cling to hope that the tests are wrong and it will show on a blood test (ive been there myself) but it really is very very uncommon for that to happen. I do hope you are pregnant though and you get good news from the doctor, good luck!

Like pp said, it would be unusual to not have a positive urine hpt at 9 days late. Of course, you could have ovulated really late and still be pregnant and not really be 9 days late. You could also have ovulated late and not be pregnant and not really be 9 days late too, iykwim. But seriously, what is up with that doctor's office not giving you information?!! I'd call the back and demand to know the results of the blood test. It's your right to know your information. You paid for the test (or your insurance did, which you pay for). Good luck! and bug that doctor's office until they tell you something!

Could definitely be an off cycle. In November I was a week early, December I was two weeks late and then January I was again a week late not even thinking I was prego, took a test and got a positive.

Yeah I don't know what the heck is going on. I have called the doctor several times and they keep telling me the same thing: the doctor hasn't looked at the results yet, we sent her a message, we will call when we know something.

Pretty upsetting. You're probably right, it's just a weird body month. Stupid body! Why do you have to make things so difficult!

Also, I think I need to find a new doctor... But when I looked around before, all the OBGYN's in my area are booked for MONTHS! What's that about??

The outrage!!

Yeah I don't know what the heck is going on. I have called the doctor several times and they keep telling me the same thing: the doctor hasn't looked at the results yet, we sent her a message, we will call when we know something.

Pretty upsetting. You're probably right, it's just a weird body month. Stupid body! Why do you have to make things so difficult!

Also, I think I need to find a new doctor... But when I looked around before, all the OBGYN's in my area are booked for MONTHS! What's that about??

The outrage!!

That's horrible, and the doctor should put you as his top priority instead of ignoring it like he is :growlmad:. But if you're taking tests and not getting positives, it could just be a late period. The blood test might be a better solution for this though, and if need be, go right to the doctors and don't leave until he looks at your results.

Yes! Thank you for your sympathy. :)

Part of me feels like, what does it matter? If af comes, then it comes. If not, then maybe something else is going on. Either way I'll find out in time.

The other part of me is like, WHAT IS HAPPENING I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!

But I'm trying to keep calm. Thanks for your responses and support. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"