Going crazy here. Help?

ForTheLoveOfX

Reaction score
Hi guys!

So I've been doing my head in lately. Now, I've never had a typical menstrual month. I don't always adhere to the 28 day common time frame. Normally I'm a week or so longer then that, give or take a few days. But that time frame seems to be consistent.

At the moment, we're Not Trying, Not Preventing. I'm not charting or anything but I'm very familiar with watching my CM. As a general rule I'll have obvious CM for maybe four days a cycle.

So we did the baby dance on the 25th, 28th and 29th of September. The 29th I noticed my first EWCM. Didn't think anything of it. Thought, if it happens this will be fun but I'm not expecting anything to come of this.

Boy am I now confused as all hell. Between the 29/09 and now (09/10) has been a wild ride. Starting on the 1/10 every day I have woken up at rediculous times (between 4 and 5:30am). Normally I can barely drag myself out of bed before 7am.

On the 4/10 I began to notice very light brown tinges to the CM which I have not stopped producing between the 28/10 right up till today. Over the next four days I experiences light cramping, particularly on the right side. The blood got heavy over the next four days (stopped yesterday, 8/10) however VERY light compared to my normal menstrual levels, and distinctly lacking clots.

I also noticed other things, such as ridiculous back pain between the 6/10 to 8/10 that made it so uncomfortable to sit OR stand. I'm also fatigued and noticed that the staple food item from my diet (chocolate!) I'm suddenly not so keen on.

The kicker? I did a HPT on the 5/10 (so I would have been just over 5 weeks based on LMP). I've done plenty of them but something different happened on this one that I've never seen. After about 5 seconds a very solid positive came up. I lost it. I walked away for a moment to try and stop myself from crying (out of happiness). By the time I collected myself I went to take a picture of it....gone. That very solid line had vanished.

I did another test today, nothing. I watched the ink move across, it didn't flood the line and disappear again, it just moved clean across to tell me a BFN.

I would guess myself to be at about 9 or 10 DPO. I can't know for certain which date I ovulated because as I said, not charting anything. I would be technically 6 weeks tomorrow, but due to my longer then normal menstrual cycle I don't know when exactly I would be considered late for AF to know if I'm testing to early.

Does anyone have experience on this, or advice? It would be very kindly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->