Going Crazy here

HMOM2B27

Reaction score
So I am 15dpo and two days ago I got a BFN. AF was supposed to visit yesterday. Well yesterday came and went and so did today and still nothing. My CM is wet but nothing seen. My cervix is way up there I can barely touch it with my middle finger. I already have one child so it feels closed but hard to tell and it is very very soft. I haven't had any menstrual cramps but about 5-6 days ago for two days on and off I had these pinching like pains in my lower right pelvic area. Yesterday and today I have had horrible indigestion and acide reflux but I haven't eaten anything spicy or acidic and I read this could happen first trimester? We have been TTC since September and I want to take that Test already but am worried it is too soon still. UGH. I'm going crazy over here. Lol.

I'd take the test. Ul just torment ur head otherwise. Good luck x

Sounds like we are in a similar situation. I'm 4 days late and tested BFN 2 days ago. I'm testing again tomorrow and will know more then. FX for you and keep us updated!

Yep 3 days late and negative test 3 days ago.... I'm going to wait until Monday to test again. Ugh the waiting is the worst!! Baby dust and hugs to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->