Going crazy?

Flower8

Reaction score
Hi again all, so been off cerazette few months now, and had 2 28 day cycles and then a 33 day cycle. Now about 10 days until she shows up again, and but the past week been having some odd sensations going on that feel like twitchy muscles very low down in abdomen, and on 2 occasions when standing up I've had sharp pains in same Area like over stretched somethig. Doesn't last long just a few seconds then it's gone... I don't know if I'm goig mad and just imaging these things or if they mean something??

Sometimes our mind/body do play tricks on us and we start to overthink and imagen aches and pains.

Saying that I do keep getting a similar pain in my lower abdomen and it feel like a cramping pain and then a flutter. It's so weird.

I really hope im not imagening these! I would prob just wait for another few days and see if your symtoms persist and if they do maybe do a test and go and see your doctor?

Hope you get the result you want babe x

i feel like im going crazy too..i feel like my periods keep getting closer and closer each month..ever since i had a miscarrage in april.. this month ive been getting real irritating lower back aches and some cramping feelings(not all the time) according to my phone app my period was two days late and then started and it lasted 5 days, and then my lower backached the week after.. im confused lol not sure if i should schedule a yearly check up ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->