going crazy!!!!

havefaith01

Reaction score
Hi ladies!! I am 4 dpo....maybe 5. Today my boobs are very sore!! I swore I wouldn't symptom spot...but this one is new to me. Could it be a sign or is way too early? anyone out there 4 or 5 dpo? I need buddies!!! I never make it the next week on my own....lol

It's too early just yet, but it's a good sign that you had a strong ovulation! Fingers crossed for you!

It's too early just yet, but it's a good sign that you had a strong ovulation! Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks for the reply. I figured it was way to early for symptoms! I so wish we could find out the moment it happened....that would be so awesome!

Even if you track absolutely everything, you never know for sure. I started temping this cycle hoping to see an implantation dip -- and there was no big, telltale dip! Just a little drop in temp, and that must've been it, haha.

The TWW is the worst, but the ladies here are awesome buddies. You might hunt down a buddy thread for your test month (there's a March one going, if that's when you plan on testing) and hang out there -- those are always super active!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->