Going for sterilization on Weds.

nievesmama

Proud mum of 3 xx
Reaction score
Well, i have had major problems with contraception. All 3 of my children were conceived on the pill. And to my parents ( and a little of mine) shame they all have different dads, i was being so careful, pill, condoms etc, but they failed.
I adore my children, but i decided i couldnt have any more, especially as im on my own now. Im to scared to have a relationship as well as i really dont want any more babies.
So i asked to be sterilized, Drastic it may sound, but ive tried the depo, i bled the whole time, same with the coil. And tbh i feel complete with the 3 i have.
So Wednesday is the day. Id be lying if i said i wasnt upset, even though i know im doing the right thing, its so final iykwim.
And i hate hospitals, im a little scared if im honest :cry:

Aww hun i was steralised when i had lo and know some of the emotions you are and will be going through, pm me if ever you want to chat xx

Thank you. Its almost like im grieving a little as silly as it may sound x

Aww hun wish i was there to hold your hand.Loads of love xxxxx

I had it done, but i never believed id be in such excruciating pain. Its agony, im hoping it will ease soon x

:hugs::hugs: Hope you feel better soon!

As for the emotions, I can totally relate. I had my tubes tied when Chase was born. It's not that I wanted anymore children as I was 39 then, but it's the fact that I felt a chapter of my life was over.

I cancelled mine and as you can see I went for my last chance.I will get it done once plums born xxxx

Take Care Karen x

I got quite emotional last night, i think it was the finality of it. Knowing that thats it.
BUT i know ive done the right thing. Im happy with my decision even though it was a hard one to make.
Zoe, hope all goes well with plum x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->