Going insane. . needs some help.. (mental maybe LOL)

UrPrincess

Reaction score
so DH and I have been TTC for 15 months now. . and I usually throw out symptom spotting because generally a few days before AF is due I get really sick to my stomach like morning sickness although never throw up. according to fertilityfriend I should have ovulated between 3/25 and 3/30 or something like that (it's the first month I have used it although I did go through and add like my last 13 cycles) but mymonthlycycles says I should have ovulated around 3/31-4/1 this month I only got one pos OPK in the afternoon however just a few hours later it was neg and I believe that was either on the 31st or 1st. Well as of maybe three days ago. . I started getting gassy, then extremely bad fatigue, then I started getting sick to my stomach, then a bad headache. I have thrown up a few times and the only thing that feels good in my tummy is sprite. I would think it's to early for all this but who knows. . and every woman is different. . BTW it was our first month doing SME plan and I did a 25miu test yesterday I think and neg. . i know i know way to early. . HELP!! I am driving myself nuts!

That sounds like all the symptoms I had around those dpo. I am a little farther along.. tested the other day to humor DH, even though I knew it was too early. AF in two days (I Hope not)Just wait, you will get your BFP! I am waiting for mine!! :)

keeping FX for both of us and lots of baby dust!! I am due for AF on the 15th and so nervous. But I guess on a good note if it is not our month we start clomid this next cycle.

good luck !! hope this is your month!

Thanks! I hope so too. . lol but then I got 6 months worth of clomid that I won't know what to do with.

keeping FX for both of us and lots of baby dust!! I am due for AF on the 15th and so nervous. But I guess on a good note if it is not our month we start clomid this next cycle.

If this is not my month I wil start clomid as well! If we don't get our BFP this month I hope we will next!!!:flower::hugs:

If you do end up taking clomid, I really hope it works for you! I took it for four cycles then just gave up for a while. Now I am back here a few months later with a way different attitude! Babydust, you're still in the running!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->