Going insane!

Amberjack07

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I have pcos but lost a significant amount of weight and my periods returned. I had several months of regular periods. I know 100% ovulated on October 26th! Then on Nov 7th I had a tiny bit of cramping and pocking, went to the potty & there was a little bit a brown. Nothing since! I’m a week and a day late for my period. I’ve had cramps for 2 weeks now and tons of lotion looking CM. My period was due nov 11th.. took a test and went ask neg. took another one nov 12th and nov 16th.. both neg. For 2 weeks I’ve had moments of nausea & mood swings. I’m trying not to symptom spot but this CM! It’s so much!

Sorry a few typos in that. Symptoms have been for a little over a week, not two weeks.

It may needed a little longer to show up. I would test again and if still negative go get a blood test done. Sometimes hcg doesn't show on hpts.

It may needed a little longer to show up. I would test again and if still negative go get a blood test done. Sometimes hcg doesn't show on hpts.

Thanks for the reply. I’ll wait a few days and test again. I’m at the point that I either need to get a positive or AF needs to show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->