Going loopy

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
I think it has finaly happend, i have gone loopy:wacko:

For the past 2 weeks i have had baby dreams every night. That is once i can finaly get to sleep because it is taking me ages to drift off and then im waking up around 3 and cant get to sleep.

:dohh:

Why cant life be simple?

I think you have what quite a few of us have in this section, broodymadness. Its very hard and painful even. I don't know exactly how long you have to wait, but if you carry on like this you could even get ill. I saw your other thread in GS about what can you do to help pass the time, hobby or suchlike. Why don't you unite your WTT with your hobby. You said before you wanted to lose some weight before TTC. Why not take up swimming or walking. If you need to do something at home because of funny hours, try a dvd of pilates, or aerobics. I have a wiifit and thats great fun. Outdoor exercise is great, and walking is easy to fit in at any time, you could get a pedometer and set yourself goals of doing so many steps a week.

I do know how you feel as I often feel I am going to go loopy on the subject myself, its really hard when we want something now, something that is natural and normal as having a baby with the person we love. That's why I think there is nothing better than positive action. You might think that being fitter won't help as its more your OH decision about not TTC now, but the more you do the better position you are in and the more you will feel in control. Take care X

I have an idea how you are feeling because the 6 months I was ttc my first was sooooo stressfull and literally all I could think about was ovulation dates and peeing on sticks.

If you want a fun exercise video try Carman Electra's Aerobic Striptease. Brill fun, gets you fit and when it comes to doing the baby-dance OH will be super grateful! :)

GO TEAM BROODY MADNESS!!!

Awww hunny its ok I always dream about being pregnant :hugs: I even dream about peeing on a stick :rofl:

Recently tho I seem to be dreaming about people at work (it is a different person every night) its become a bit of a fun game at my office, who will I dream about tonight? :haha:

You're definitely not alone on the dreaming thing! The other night, I dreamt that OH finally cracked on the waiting, and we had a baby... but it could talk and kept telling us that he needed his bum changing, he wanted his bottle etc. In the dream, we were not best chuffed with this, and told the baby that if he could talk, he could damn well feed himself! My mum was in the dream at this point, and to this she replied, (very genuinely and not sarcastically!) "Wow, you two are taking to parenting soooo well!"

It was rather odd!

You're definitely not alone on the dreaming thing! The other night, I dreamt that OH finally cracked on the waiting, and we had a baby... but it could talk and kept telling us that he needed his bum changing, he wanted his bottle etc. In the dream, we were not best chuffed with this, and told the baby that if he could talk, he could damn well feed himself! My mum was in the dream at this point, and to this she replied, (very genuinely and not sarcastically!) "Wow, you two are taking to parenting soooo well!"

It was rather odd!

lol... wish Isla could tell me just what she wanted! :rofl:

hunni yep your loopy lol......only joking.
You going through a really broody patch at the mo.
I think i am lucky that my minds been occupied with sorting some wedding things lately...but the thought it still there at the back of my mind
xx

I am slowly going crazy 1-2-3-4-5-6 switch crazy going slowly am I 6-5-4-3-2-1 switch

Yeah I know waitings hard, but at least they are happy dreams, take some warm milk with honey before you go to sleep it might help you sleep through the night.

;) I'm sure it won't be long now. Hang in there.

My problem is calm i have no idea how long i have to wait.

My problem is calm i have no idea how long i have to wait.

In many ways, I am like you, because I can't put a ticker that says in 2 weeks or 2 years I will be TTC, its all a bit uncertain until things fall into place.

Its bloody hard, and its "easy" to give advice like I have given, but so hard to follow it (I am trying to follow my own good advice at the moment, but as I have said its difficult). Its easy to say: think of something else, fill your time, but its a different story to actually do it. :dohh: Hope that we all find the best way to ride our journeys towards TTC the best we can (and hopefully not go broody mad in the meantime).

X:hugs:

I know how you feel too. It's all I think about 24/7...as much as I just want to enjoy the time I have without a bun in the oven, I just can't seem to do it! I've managed to convince my OH to start TTC in June but she won't go any earlier than that. I have tried to tell her that I'm so sad all the time about it, and that a couple of months earlier wouldn't make that much difference, but she's adamant that she needs more time to 'process'. I said last night that she'll have a whole 9 months to carry on 'processing' (whatever that means) once I'm pregnant, but it didn't change her mind. So I'm just taking it one day at a time for now, even though I'm silently praying that she'll cave in and move the TTC date to April...:wacko:

If I can't TTC soon I'll lose my marbles, I'm sure of it! I don't want to be this crazy lady who obsesses about babies...I want to be the crazy lady who HAS a baby! :winkwink:

Still dident get a lot of sleep last night

You've got me dreaming as well now Lozzy. I dreamt I was 4 or 5 months pregnant, I had a bump. I had a tiny bit of bleeding, not worth mentioning but something made me say it to my mum, she said you are probably going to have your period, and I was like "What??? Can't you see I am 5 months pregnant?". In my mind I knew that I had not had a period since I was pregnant, and I also knew that for some strange reason it wasn't my DH's baby, it was like I was a teenager again and it was some sort of accident (not really logical as I never had sex until I met DH but anyway). Now I come to think about it, though I was not sexually active in my teens I did use to have the odd dream that I was pregnant, and at the time the dreams were more like nightmares.

I think I know why we are loopy. I mean, I read every single day all the details of pregnancy in my old WTT friends new journals that are now pregnancy journals. I just love reading about them but I think its making me even more obsessed. I think I need to come online less if not my brain with go pop!

oh you can add me to team broody madness too. I feel like I'm going crazy!

I think dreaming about babies is pretty normal. It's your subconcious way of telling you what you really want (like you didn't know that already lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->