Going out in the rain?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
Morning ladies :)

is it just me or does anyone else not like to take LO out in the rain. it drives me nuts getting so wet and i worry so much she's cold. this probably sounds ridiculous but i don't mind taking her out when its cold, i can wrap her up, but i hate taking her out in the rain :dohh: anyone else? x

I'm the same! we dont go out in th rain, cos I dont wanna get wet!!!

It's only rained really heavy once while I was out and we were already out so I had no choice. She was nice and snug in her pram with her blanket and footmuff and raincover and I was struggling to hold my umbrella with one hand and steer the pram with the other. In the end I gave in and just got soaked. Not fun!

i hate going out in the rain but that cause i dont wanna get wet. jack always looks so snug in his puschair x

I even hate going out when it is freezing...im weird i know :blush:

I dont like it iethe but have no choice when walking carly to school lol.
Not fun :(

I actually don't mind it that much. I hate the cold, but I don't mind the rain. We all get all wrapped up and walk to my Dad's (1.5 miles each way) once a week. Its actually a nice walk, Tegan is always wrapped up and has raincover on, we have big coats and its a lovely time of year too :)

There should be raincovers for us though :lol:

I have no choice either...
She doesn't mind at all,snuggled in her pram with a raincover.It me who has to stir it with only one hand while holding the umbrella!

hr.lr.07 - thats so lovely.

amy and kay - so annoying when you have no choice, some times we don't, even though i drive still annoys me :blush:

so glad i'm not the only one, i think i just hate getting rained upon even with a big old umbrella, i'm a slave to my frizz hair in the rain :blush: x x x

I hate going out in the rain with charlie too sometimes it cant be helped but i try not too , i hate the winter i go into hibernation lol. Its been raining really bad here its been dry today so im hoping it stays like this tomoz as i have to go and get him weighed xxx

I don't mind, I usually wear a hat when we go for walks anyway coz my hair is a state!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->