going soo slow !!!!!!

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
argh this first trimester is going sooo slow for me only 6+2 not even had first appointment with the docs yet that next week. gonna have at least another 6 weeks before scan seems so long away hate first trimester roll on second ! !! anyone else feel like this ??

Yep!!! I'm counting the days! Have a scan on thurs, 5 more sleeps. Each week ticked off is a great thing! Xx

I agree 11 weeks today, felt like it's been forever, finally got my first MW appointment so hopefully it will go faster after that. Once second tri hits I'm sure it will fly by.

YES! I am 6+1 and time is slowy ticking by. And all's I wanna do is lay around, so that doesn't help. First appointment is March 23rd

I feel your pain. But I think I'm actually lucky after reading what some of you are going through!

I'm 5 weeks and 6 days. I've already been to my regular dr, got in day after I tested positive, first scan is this coming Thursday, and then have my mat dr apt last week of march, so fairly nicely spaced out and I think my scan is pretty early. But even I can't wait for the scan to get here!

I'm also waiting for 12 weeks so I can tell people!

I found out when i was 3+6! Day to day it seems like its dragging but when i actually think about it, it really has flown by! I had no contact with drs/midwives till 9weeks. I still feel like im making it up tho :dohh: xx

I couldn't agree more! 6 weeks tomorrow and time feels like it has stopped! I just keep telling myself that baby needs every single day to stay happy and healthy, it works!....for a minute or two

Yep feel like it's dragging too. I also have a scan Thursday when I'll be 7w1d. Had my first scan at 5w1d and only saw a gestational sac after the doctor suspected ectopic. Praying we see more Thursday x

Agreed! My first appointment is 13 days away (but who's counting :p), and that's just for blood tests!

Well this is my third pregnancy and I'm dying to make it to second tri, just get me out of the high risk zone already! I have no kids and before this we were on the adoption list with 1 last IVF lined up for April 2015 (6 fails already, 3 with donor eggs). Waiting to get on the bcp to time my ivf and bam, AF never came. Miracle child on board!

But we've lost so many already due to a newly discovered clotting disorder (Thrombophelia & AntiPhospholipid Antibodies - thanks to immune testing after mc#2). So now I'm on blood thinner injections everyday till after delivery and things seem to be going smoothly. So I'd like to just get that nice big bump and get out of the danger zone.

Congrats to all of you ladies & smooth sailing!

Wow that must be lots of worry for you fingers crossed everything goes smoothly for you Shane the first but drags so much !!!! Wish I didn't find out till I was 12 weeks lol

It was going by extremely slow for me but I started getting out of the house and keeping myself busy with things non baby related and time seems to be going by much faster now.....

Still going so slow for me lol can't belive I have Another 5 weeks roughly still to go until scan could be longer haven't hot the date yet :-( ahhh hurry up haha

I have 3 others and i always found first tri went so fast then the rest dragged i think it will go the other way with this one lol x

Going even slower for me now. I went for early scan incase my last two day af wasn't af and I was farther along... But nope! Couldn't see anything and since I had long cycles I'm probably not even six weeks, they think between 4 and 5...

yes god yes soo slow - thay will not scan me till my bloods are in the 1000/2000s
on th 9th thay were 91 got them took agen today call them back tomorrow see how there going from there but i have a scan day on the 23rd but god it slow geting here xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->