• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

going symptom crazy!

joannep

hoping its 3rd time lucky
Reaction score
Well I think I'm currently 7DPO max and I'm going crazy! (I'm sure I'm not alone) Had a M/C last month after TTC for about 6 months. Was only about 6 weeks so was very short lived.

We have been trying again this month and I was so positive about things knowing that at least it could happen, and for the first time I really feel like I could be!

Feel sick a lot (throughout the day), have had a couple of spells of light headedness, thirsty, tired etc etc...

So I'm so frightened now that I am imagining all these things.

Too early to test and last time my positives were quite faint even though I was 5 days late for AF.

I'm due on Sat 8th May, should I test early? maybe Monday, or wait and see if I come on?

Thanks to anyone who can give me a bit of advice! x

i think you should wait till at least your due date, dont wanna do it too early and get frustrated if its bfn, because its too early.

Good luck and hope you get your bfp xx

also im sorry about your loss xx

Thanks I'm still not sure whether to test early or not. Maybe I'll see if any symptoms get stronger or less frequent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->