Going through hell and the hospital don’t seem to help TMI Pics

sammynashley

Reaction score
hi ladies, I’m here again after being here two years ago. In August me and hubby unexpectedly found out that we were expecting after a routine test at the hospital fast forward a few weeks later we had a early scan that told us it was a twin pregnancy we were shocked but happy.

Then a few days later disaster struck I had severe bleeding a clots and pain so expected that I’d lost both of the twins. After 2 weeks of bleeding I still had a strong positive test so the doctor sent me for a scan to see what was going on. We went and had our scan for the sonographer to say there’s baby 1 and there’s 2 and stupidly I got my hopes up for that split second and then she comes out with there’s no heartbeats I’m afraid I would have been 8+3 and the baby’s stopped growing around 7’weeks.

Me and hubby were broken but we decided to take misoprostol to her things moving.. but we’re now at what would have been 10+1 and 3 lots of misoprostol and nothings happened.

Since last night I’ve been having weird stuff coming out but no bleeding and also yellow tinged discharge I’ve spoken to the hospital and all I’ve been told of this is normal it will happen when it happens. My question is..is this normal? I didn’t have anything like this last time. I didn’t know you could pass things without bleeding.

Any input I would be very greatful

5E9CABC3-BE7D-4063-9B48-9D819CC6B4EA.jpeg D5E1F114-249C-4F74-8B0D-4D50356990C2.jpeg E950B0B0-E945-4C53-9912-98BCD0B71F61.jpeg

Oh sammynashie, I've so sorry to hear that you're having to go through all of this. I don't have any information that can help you unfortunately, but I wanted you to know that I'd read you post and was sending hugs and best wishes to you and your DH.

I'm so sorry you're going through this and I hope that you get some answers soon :hugs:

A loss can take awhile. My angel ds heart stopped at 6wk3d and I didnt give birth until 9wk5dy. (Natural no medical help).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->