Going to cut this implant out of my arm in a minuet!!

B

Becca xo

I am bloody sick and tired of my stupid sodding implant :growlmad: I am on a constant period and my mood swings are vile! It's heavy this week as it is now my period is due but when it isn't my period time I bleed lightly, it's driving me nuts! The doctor gave me a pill to take with it but it is not working, I want it out but I fell pregnant on the pill so don't want to go back there! Any recommendations of birth control I can use? x

Well there's the coil and the injection. Have you thought about either of those?

I don't think anything is 100%, though.

eugh...the implant! i had this for a year and boy did it mess with my hormones. bleeding wasnt a problem but i lost my sex drive and turned it a crazy raging woman. my poor husband. i had it taken it out over 2 years ago now. im now taking cerazette, the mini pill. i am sick as a dog on the combined pill. i have heard the coil is the most natural method u could use. the whole idea freaks me out but if your not worried u could ask about that. or just stick to good old condoms?? x

I want something to back up condoms tbh, I've got the doctors this week to see what they can do for me it's making me so angry x

I had the implant and it messed with my moods so much and made me really bad so I went back to the docs and now I have a non hormonal coil and I haven't had any serious problems.

I use contraceptive gel that is inserted into the vagina (otc, pre-filled applicator, and actually helps with lubrication after I had my baby, lol!). It is non-hormonal. I used it for 7 years (successfully, haha) and then stopped to ttc and then got pregnant within 1 month, and now after my baby I am using it again. :)

EDIT-pills made me gain weight and messed with my periods so I swore I would never use anything hormonal again!!!

wish i had knew about the gel it sounds great:thumbup:

im on the depo injection again worked for me for 15 years before i decided to have the girls and i got no period:happydance: i did try the implant but after a year had it removed as it gave me lumps in my chest:growlmad: so depo gets my vote xxx

I also hated the implant had it in for 8 months then demanded that they removed it as I was bleeding non stop, low moods and all sorts of other stuff ...

Cant really suggest anything else though as I was fine on the pill and used it for about 2 years.

Hope you get sorted soon hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"