Going to Mamas & Papas Factory Outlet on Saturday UPDATE

Well I went today - the clothes were only so-so and not as discounted as you'd think they would be, but oh my, the prams! Anyone thinking of getting a Sola, they had several Sola Grass (my fave colour) for £149 instead of £275. I wound up getting a Zoom for only £209 (inc carrycot, raincovers, etc) and they gave me the Maxi Cosi adapters for £12 instead of £25.

All of the footmuffs/cosies were 50% off - most stuff had a great discount except the clothes. And they have SUPER cute Christmas stuff.

I'd definitely suggest to anyone who is considering getting a Mamas and Papas pram to have a look at an outlet if you have one you can get to easily.

Wow that's a good deal on the pram. I was looking at the Zoom too. How come they're discounted? Are they returns or something like that?

Wow that's a good deal on the pram. I was looking at the Zoom too. How come they're discounted? Are they returns or something like that?

They re usually end of lines/surplus stock/last season colours. They dont tend to sell returns without labelling as such.

As far as the Zoom goes, it only comes in black (but you can jazz it up with items from the Sola range), this Zoom is the same one that's currently in stock but this one was on the shop floor so only used in-store. You couldn't tell, it looks brand-new!

Hmmm huddersfield is an hour away from me but may be worth it to save £125 on the sola! Is it only the grass colour that is £149? x

Hmmm huddersfield is an hour away from me but may be worth it to save £125 on the sola! Is it only the grass colour that is £149? x

I think there were others but the green just really stood out. They are super friendly, I'd give them a call first - I think the number is 01484 438 200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->