Going to Mamas & Papas Factory Outlet on Saturday UPDATE

erikab922

Reaction score
I'm going to the Mamas & Papas Factory Outlet in Huddersfield on Saturday - I know these places can be a bit hit or miss so will report back to let you know if it was :xmas12: or :xmas11:

I live near it. I d say thumbs up but it depends what ur going for. Doesnt have loads of gender neutral stuff but plenty of mat clothes, g/b clothes, prams, car seats, furniture, decorations.
X

Huddersfield? Thought it was in Stoke. Is there one in Huddersfield? If so thats easier for me, have you got address xx

I might go there when i'm back up north visiting my mum. At the moment my nearest outlet to me is the Kiddicare one in Peterborough.
hope you get some good stuff :)

We went to our local one a few weeks back, the bits in there were lovely but the staff were rubbish!

What are these places all about? I want to go!

We've been to that one, got a lovely cotbed & most of the gingerbread man stuff there, definitely worth a look x

Hi all.
- its a mamas and papas but its outlet style so everything up to 75% off
- huddersfield one mmmm m62 brighouse junction, direction hudds, pass landrover dealership turn left at traffic lights and you re there. Its next to mamas n papas headquarters postcode will be on internet.

Theres one near southend its on the way ;0) xxx

Huddersfield? Thought it was in Stoke. Is there one in Huddersfield? If so thats easier for me, have you got address xx

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/stores/store_locator_store.php?storeid=M930001

I live near it. I d say thumbs up but it depends what ur going for. Doesnt have loads of gender neutral stuff but plenty of mat clothes, g/b clothes, prams, car seats, furniture, decorations.
X

We don't know the gender yet so I'm not going to get any baby clothes yet, doing this more as a reconnaissance mission! If there are some basics there (like yoga pants etc) for a good price then I'll probably get stuff for me at this trip.

Will just be good to know what kind of stuff they have, and if the prices for prams, etc are too good to pass up and it turns out we're trying to decide between two different ones and I know I can get one a lot cheaper at the outlet then that'll probably make the choice easier.

I love Mamas and Papas stuff, I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't think I can convince hubs it'll be worth it to do to the other end of the country though :nope:

But they have one in Swindon, yay!!!

We're off . . . . . :happydance:

Thanks for flagging this up. We're going up that way next weekend to visit family, so might stop in on the way. Probably just for a look round as I don't really want to buy anything yet.

Is the stoke outlet one the Octagon retail park?

I am not far from Stoke at in laws and that may be worth a look :thumbup:

There's one in MacArthur glen, Bridgend! Not very big but I had all my nursery set from there! X

erika have you been here https://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/content/visit-us.asp
Trying to decide if it's worth a visit, I have been to the M&P store before when I was looking for a gift it's not massive but has some good deals.

erika have you been here https://www.bambinodirect.co.uk/content/visit-us.asp
Trying to decide if it's worth a visit, I have been to the M&P store before when I was looking for a gift it's not massive but has some good deals.

I keep seeing signs on the M62 for Bambino Direct so I looked them up on the web and they get scathing reviews from people who have ordered form them over the internet, where they say they have things in stock but they're telling porkies and then the ladies don't get their items in time. But I'd think that if you went to the actual store and saw the item and could buy it, then if it was a good price why not? I reckon we'll go there at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->