Going to the Moon...

Cheyanne

Reaction score
This game is meant for kids, but believe or not..many adults have a hard time figuring out the pattern. This is how it works. I am planning a trip to the moon and yall have to help me pack, but only certain items are allowed. You must think of an item and ask if I can take it. I will approve or deny it. Search for a pattern according to my answers. (hint) You can ask to bring the same item more than once. If I say no the first or second time, it doesn't mean I won't eventually accept it.Whose going to be first? :headspin:

we used to play a game similar to this at brownies only the trick to it was youhad to cross your arms after you said it...weird

ooh vejables...whats with the building in manhattan?heard its going to collapse?sorry for hijacking your thread Cheyanne ;P

hmm havent heard of it. manhattan is pretty far away from me. sorry!

I cannot accept any of these items AT THIS TIME, but maybe later. The closest answers were book and bag, but I cannot tell you why. Try again.

a watch, sorry i latched on to you capitalising AT THIS TIME lol

Okay, I'll choose the first item...I have to eat, so I'll take something healthy. Okay, I'll take an apple. Someone has to come up with the next item. Can you figure out why I'm taking an apple to the moon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->