going to the toilet 100x per day to check for flow...(September panty-checkers!!!)

sarahincanada

Love my lil miracle
Reaction score
Im in that horrible waiting for AF stage, I know Im not pregnant as my tests are negative but theres always that tiny bit of hope until she comes. So who else goes to the toilet 100x a day checking for anything??!!! its like oh I feel a tiny need to pee, must go to the loo! surely Im not the only one! and who wears a panty liner if panties are dark, to make sure you dont miss a thing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Sarah, two cycles ago I became so obsessed with CP/CM that I actually made myself very sore, LOL.

And I do the liner thing every cycle! :hugs:

hey sarah! i hope your tests are proved wrong and i've also been in that situation, going to the loo/panty liner! glad to know i'm not the only one!

Sarah, two cycles ago I became so obsessed with CP/CM that I actually made myself very sore, LOL.

glad Im not alone!! do you think CP makes a difference in pregnancy....people say yes and no. Ive read its supposed to be high, mine is high in the mornings and low in the evenings :shrug:

glad Im not alone!! do you think CP makes a difference in pregnancy....people say yes and no. Ive read its supposed to be high, mine is high in the mornings and low in the evenings :shrug:

I think you have a better chance of winning the lottery than relying on CP for anything! The only thing you prove is that your finger will fit in your vajayjay! :haha:

Btw, mine is the opposite...low in the morning and high in the evening. :wacko:

No you are not alone, not by a long shot, I´m just a day behind you so i know tomorrow I will be doing the exact same thing. God willing this ttc doesn´t last much longer for us, I´m not sure my sanity will survive it!
@ Dmom hahahahah finger fits hahah I know my CP doesn´t tell me anything, it was a bit higher when I was pregnant, but I recon it was scared of being poked and retreated!

Natsby hope this is your month!!! I cant wait for the next regular on here to get a bfp!
this cycle was a bust for me so Im looking forward to a new one

I know what you mean when I see a regular name in the BFP sticky I get so excited, then I look and is someone saying congrats!
I´m pretty sure I´m out this cycle, tested bfn yesterday, but as you say there is hope until AF. Good luck hun hope it all happens soon.

I know what you mean when I see a regular name in the BFP sticky I get so excited, then I look and is someone saying congrats!
I´m pretty sure I´m out this cycle, tested bfn yesterday, but as you say there is hope until AF. Good luck hun hope it all happens soon.

I know I feel the same when I see a regular name there and always look!!

if you look at the charts of fertility friend and search for those with negative before positive plus late positive pregnancy test there are lots who dont test positive till later. but Ive always thought Id be one of those people who tests positive earlier as it seems the majority do. Funnily enough my clinic instruction sheet says not to do hpt's as they are not reliable and even if Im bleeding to still go for a blood test as you could still be pregnant. Both things must happen a lot for them to put them on the sheet.

Oh don´t encourage me! I always think I will be one of those who gets to two or three months without knowing, which is stupid as I poas all the time. But my body seems to lie so much I just don´t trust it anymore. My first bfp I knew at about 7dpo and was right. second no symptoms even after af was due, so who knows.
I don´t have my usual pre af headache, don´t know if that means anything but I´m bloomin glad anyway normally it is hell.
I hope your right anyway and we test pos tomorrow!

You've just made me feel so much better! I'm waiting on AF today too and am constantly checking and have said panty liner on my red panties so I don't miss a thing. :haha: I've been testing bfn too so think I'm out as well but hanging onto that last shred of hope for now. FX'd for you!

I'm bathroom stalking, too. It's like a boneyard in there: plastic sticks ankle-deep, all of them peed-on, their single red lines mocking me.

So, I'm psyching myself up to go to Safeway for another box of things to pee on. Of course, that's when the witch will probably show up!

Here's to clean pantyliners, ladies!

I am the same, checking all the time. The worse thing is that i am not quite sure what i am checking for lol! Bit i still do just in case i find something inspiring:haha:

Maybe we ought to start a September Panty-Checkers thread :haha: :haha: Sign me right on up!

this is totally me, I'm always in the bathroom and panty liner on. LOL! I got awhile though. GL LADIES!!!
Im in that horrible waiting for AF stage, I know Im not pregnant as my tests are negative but theres always that tiny bit of hope until she comes. So who else goes to the toilet 100x a day checking for anything??!!! its like oh I feel a tiny need to pee, must go to the loo! surely Im not the only one! and who wears a panty liner if panties are dark, to make sure you dont miss a thing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh don´t encourage me! I always think I will be one of those who gets to two or three months without knowing, which is stupid as I poas all the time. But my body seems to lie so much I just don´t trust it anymore. My first bfp I knew at about 7dpo and was right. second no symptoms even after af was due, so who knows.
I don´t have my usual pre af headache, don´t know if that means anything but I´m bloomin glad anyway normally it is hell.
I hope your right anyway and we test pos tomorrow!

I think the majority get early results so I always assume thats the more likely scenerio. Ive never been pregnant so have no idea how I will feel the month it happens! I was feeling crabby/emotional today so the witch has probably left the building and is on her way over to me :growlmad:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
there werent many replies this morning so I thought I must be the only one, now look how many of you are owning up to it!!!!!

superawsome I like your line
Here's to clean pantyliners!!!!

surely at least one of us will have a clean one!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"