going to the toilet 100x per day to check for flow...(September panty-checkers!!!)

But my pma has definitely left the building too, so we can be miserable together until it happens. How are your apts going did you figure it all out, where are you in your cycle?

Great, misery loves company, lol. I even started a thread with that title!

I'm on cd 10 today. Yesterday I thought I ovulated super early. I'm hoping I'm just not familiar with how my body/temps work on femara.

I go in for a scan on Wednesday to check # follicles and lining.

I got this headache on femara. It started the night of the first day I took it (cd3-7). It's almost gone, but still there. It couldn't still be from femara could it? I mean, I stopped the pills 3 days ago. Maybe I have some weird sinus issue, or allergies, or something completely normal?

Anyone, please feel free to tell me it's because I got a bug from my kids or something similar so that I'm not dreading the next 3-4 months due to a headache from fertility drugs!

But my pma has definitely left the building too, so we can be miserable together until it happens. How are your apts going did you figure it all out, where are you in your cycle?

Great, misery loves company, lol. I even started a thread with that title!

I'm on cd 10 today. Yesterday I thought I ovulated super early. I'm hoping I'm just not familiar with how my body/temps work on femara.

I go in for a scan on Wednesday to check # follicles and lining.

I got this headache on femara. It started the night of the first day I took it (cd3-7). It's almost gone, but still there. It couldn't still be from femara could it? I mean, I stopped the pills 3 days ago. Maybe I have some weird sinus issue, or allergies, or something completely normal?

Anyone, please feel free to tell me it's because I got a bug from my kids or something similar so that I'm not dreading the next 3-4 months due to a headache from fertility drugs!

I have heard of people talking about headaches on injectables, not sure if it happens after taking them. so femera isnt an injectable then, how is it different to puregon and gonalf or whatever they are called? I dont know anything other than clomid :dohh: but hopefully I will be wise after tomorrows apt.

:hugs: Sarah.

The longer it goes on and the more you invest financially/emotionally, the harder the toll. At least that's what I've found for myself.

Once I turned that year mark, I got bitter and resentful. I can handle pregnant people that I don't know, but if it's someone close to me that announces a bfp or a birth, I'm really upset. In fact, I had a good friend that wanted me to be her nurse for her birth. I couldn't do it (and that's my job!). I had to make up some lame excuse about how busy I was. I have another friend that announced she is ttc. We had plans to see each other last week and I actually called her 2 days before. I told her I needed to know before hand if she was pregnant. I didn't want her to tell me in person that day, and then ruin my day. Which sounds horribly selfish and I hate being that way. But, I needed to feel sorry for myself before I could feel happy for her.

PMA left the building at about 7-8 months ttc, and I don't really miss it. It never got me anywhere anyway.
:hugs:

I feel a bit better today.....its annoying that the news of not being pregnant is the same time as pms! and my pms was bbaaaddd this time, I think the clomid is finally getting to me. But my pma has definitely left the building too, so we can be miserable together until it happens. How are your apts going did you figure it all out, where are you in your cycle?

I did 6 rounds of Clomid last year and it was horrible:growlmad: I got horrible migraines and my moods were all over the place..I hope you find something else quickly because Clomid is evil,lol

:hugs: Sarah.

The longer it goes on and the more you invest financially/emotionally, the harder the toll. At least that's what I've found for myself.

Once I turned that year mark, I got bitter and resentful. I can handle pregnant people that I don't know, but if it's someone close to me that announces a bfp or a birth, I'm really upset. In fact, I had a good friend that wanted me to be her nurse for her birth. I couldn't do it (and that's my job!). I had to make up some lame excuse about how busy I was. I have another friend that announced she is ttc. We had plans to see each other last week and I actually called her 2 days before. I told her I needed to know before hand if she was pregnant. I didn't want her to tell me in person that day, and then ruin my day. Which sounds horribly selfish and I hate being that way. But, I needed to feel sorry for myself before I could feel happy for her.

PMA left the building at about 7-8 months ttc, and I don't really miss it. It never got me anywhere anyway.
:hugs:

I feel a bit better today.....its annoying that the news of not being pregnant is the same time as pms! and my pms was bbaaaddd this time, I think the clomid is finally getting to me. But my pma has definitely left the building too, so we can be miserable together until it happens. How are your apts going did you figure it all out, where are you in your cycle?

I did 6 rounds of Clomid last year and it was horrible:growlmad: I got horrible migraines and my moods were all over the place..I hope you find something else quickly because Clomid is evil,lol

LOL its funny as the first 2 months I was loving it, getting loads of follicles and felt fine, and wondered why everyone talked about how horrible it is. then this month was 1 follicle and the crazy pms at the end, so I guess it happens to everyone!

I was fine for a few cycles at 50 mg and it got worse at 100mg, my 6th and final round was at 150 mg and I refused to go further after that month, lol and I O on my own I'm unexplained so it was just to boost things. Taking them at night helped with the hot flashes etc but the PMS and AF migraine was so brutal, and I was so bloated. I'm glad LL has posted all of her symptoms on injectables in her journal because I was dreading IVF and it doesn't seem so horrible now. I know one should never say never but I will never take Clomid again, although I did get pregnant with DD and DS but I got pregnant first month each time so I didn't get side effects.

I'm actually thinking of trying clomid next cycle.
This headache (which I am assuming is from femara), is crap. It's not here yet today, thankfully, but was making me feel really run down.
I told my husband that I didn't want to do anything but lay on the couch and watch tv all day. He said "Just pretend it's the first trimester", lol.

I did clomid for 3 of my 4 IUI cycles with my first ds, and I had major hot flashes (same with femara) but it thinned my lining. The lining thinning is why my doc suggested femara. But, I know that estrace will work to improve the lining, so. . . . . I may as well try to skip the headache.

Either way, it just sucks.

Going tomorrow for my scan. I'm excited to see how things look. My temps are really wacky, I'm guessing that's from femara. Clomid never did that to me, but who knows.

On a side note, I'm glad we're doing IUI this month. I'm not too happy with my husband right now and I don't want to have to have sex just to prevent wasting a cycle with femara, lol.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thought i'd bump it up, It's close to my Panty checking days...Hoping they stay nice and white...fx'd...no :witch: just lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Awww, Fx'd for you and sending lots of :dust: your way :flower:

I'm actually waiting for the damn :witch: to make an appearance, she's never normally late. Stop messing me about woman, I want to get on to my new cycle!! Lol

I am no longer in the panty checking phrase of my cycle, but those that you who are please use this thread! hope your panties stay nice and white!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

No more white undies:nope: Time for some :ninja: action to see what, if anything, tests show about my chemical mc's. In the meanwhile, will keep at it naturally until I know otherwise. Best of luck to others!!

Sorry to hear starsign. :hugs:

I have over a week before I need to check my panties. Just enjoying the time for now prior to obsession kicking in.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Awww, Fx'd for you and sending lots of :dust: your way :flower:

I'm actually waiting for the damn :witch: to make an appearance, she's never normally late. Stop messing me about woman, I want to get on to my new cycle!! Lol

:hugs::hugs: Thanks Moggi, but I feel the cramps..Grrr that lil witch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->