going to the toilet 100x per day to check for flow...(September panty-checkers!!!)

:haha:I do this every cycle..I have to buy extra TP because I make so many extra trips:haha::haha: I'm totally wierd though because when I know I'm about to start I'll try and avoid the toilet:wacko:

Hey, I've made all kinds of things disappear with my powers of ignoring. Powerful, they are! So I completely subscribe to your head-in-sand philosophy. :D

Also, nothing yet. My pantyliner's so white I gotta wear shades!

:haha:I do this every cycle..I have to buy extra TP because I make so many extra trips:haha::haha: I'm totally wierd though because when I know I'm about to start I'll try and avoid the toilet:wacko:

Ha, that's me too... those last 2 or 3 days before AF is due I actually start to *dread* going to the toilet in case I get an 'unwelcome surprise'. But yeah, I totally know what you all mean, I'm so hyper aware for anything *down there* during that time. I think that's why AF arriving is actually a bit of a relief sometimes!

OMG ladies!!!

I read the whole post and I'm coughing and laughing and probably peeing my pants (no AF due, so I'm safe).

I have to agree with Natsby. I'm a TP checker. You have to be careful as a TP checker though. Too much checking takes away any moisture and then the TP starts to cling to you. :haha:

I've noticed there's such a small amount of time during my whole cycle that I'm not actually checking for something down there:wacko: The first half its EWCM and the second half is pregnant CM, IB or the dreaded witch. I won't know what to do with myself if I ever get a BFP:shrug::haha::haha:

LMAO..I don't know to be honest but I always read of ladies talking about CM when they're pregnant:rofl::rofl: I always have a good chuckle when I read it because I'm waiting for someone to say its pink or blue:thumbup:

LMAO..I don't know to be honest but I always read of ladies talking about CM when they're pregnant:rofl::rofl: I always have a good chuckle when I read it because I'm waiting for someone to say its pink or blue:thumbup:

I am fairly certain there has to have been someone here who has asked that question!! Not to mention those ladies who post their test and ask if "its ok to have such a dark line" I'm like?? WTH???

I TP check also, Blush, I cannot wear liners..
Can I please join your club?

LOL..I personally don't remember Pregnancy CM but I read some posts that the poor lady sounds like she's got a tidal wave happening down there..I thought I was the wierd one that didn't get it:shrug: I don't know why I'm even contemplating pregnant CM..I think I was a bit too heavy handed with the cold medication today:thumbup:

I am fairly certain there has to have been someone here who has asked that question!! Not to mention those ladies who post their test and ask if "its ok to have such a dark line" I'm like?? WTH???

I TP check also, Blush, I cannot wear liners..
Can I please join your club?

Sure:thumbup:

Well checking is over for me, AF got me:witch::witch: Never mind I was sure I was out a few days ago so I´m ok about it. No bad headaches or period pains though which is very good, maybe the acupuncture is working.

So on to next cycle, charting and bd every three days, (if oh can keep to that,he says I should put it in his diary wtf how romantic is that!) This will be my last cycle trying without help then Oct I will go for all the tests I can afford. I would do it sooner but we are away too much this month. So pulling out all the stops for a BFP in Oct!!
Hope the witch stays away for the rest of you panty checkers.

Well checking is over for me, AF got me:witch::witch: Never mind I was sure I was out a few days ago so I´m ok about it. No bad headaches or period pains though which is very good, maybe the acupuncture is working.

So on to next cycle, charting and bd every three days, (if oh can keep to that,he says I should put it in his diary wtf how romantic is that!) This will be my last cycle trying without help then Oct I will go for all the tests I can afford. I would do it sooner but we are away too much this month. So pulling out all the stops for a BFP in Oct!!
Hope the witch stays away for the rest of you panty checkers.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
sounds like you have a good plan, its gonna happen soon for us I can just feel it!!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm always surprised when people talk about pregnancy CM too.

I can honestly say that I did have it . . . . . in my 3rd trimester!

So on to next cycle, charting and bd every three days, (if oh can keep to that,he says I should put it in his diary wtf how romantic is that!)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

This might sound bad, but I gave up on romance during the fertile period. :cry:

Since I have a fairly short FP, this means pretty much scheduled sex the first half of my cycle.

I pretty much let DH know after AF stops which days he will be needed and then it's a free for all after OV. No romance, but the job gets done, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->