going to the toilet 100x per day to check for flow...(September panty-checkers!!!)

I'm on the panty check list too. I'm one day late... Going to POAS tomorrow. (Just learned that acronym)

They say AF symptoms are like bfp ones, well I´m due on tomorrow or Sat and have neither so is that good or bad? Who knows?
I don´t panty liner I TP check can I still be in your gang?

I'll be on knicker watching duty this day week. I am like a woman possessed when AF is due. If I had one of those ultraviolet light thingys that they have on CSI for checking for blood I would use one!!! But I am NOT obsessed or anything.....lol

If I had one of those ultraviolet light thingys that they have on CSI for checking for blood I would use one!!! But I am NOT obsessed or anything.....lol

Where would a woman buy one of those things? Not that I want one, you understand. It's... It's for my friend. Yeah, that's it, my friend. Who looks a lot like me.

*Whistles super-casually*

If I had one of those ultraviolet light thingys that they have on CSI for checking for blood I would use one!!! But I am NOT obsessed or anything.....lol

Where would a woman buy one of those things? Not that I want one, you understand. It's... It's for my friend. Yeah, that's it, my friend. Who looks a lot like me.

I nearly did a little wee I laughed so much at this..... :haha:

Oh look, it's only $20. And portable.

They should bundle these with pregnancy tests!

Not that I'd buy one or anything. *Cough* *Adds to cart*

Do you think hubby would notice if I put a black-out blind in the bathroom????

Do you think hubby would notice if I put a black-out blind in the bathroom????

Pin pictures of boobies and cars on the opposite wall; he'll NEVER notice.

Here in the US, bathrooms often don't have a window. It was one of those, "WTH?" discoveries for me when I moved here from Australia. We have 2.5 bathrooms. None of them has a window.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thats a great line! Be careful though, pee time is panty check time lol

He'd be in (.)(.) Heaven!!!!

That's it I'm telling hubby we are moving to US!!! Well it would save me putting up a black-out blind!

Really though no window in bathroom.... strange!?!?! So you have no window to open to "air" the bathroom. Not that I need to do that you understand. My poo smells of roses!!!

Silly. Girls don't poo. We bake brownies.

Actually, what they have here are ventilation fans. It's weird, I know. The huge downside to no windows is how do I escape the inlaws when they come over? It's not like I can shimmy out the bathroom window. I'd have to go all Tooms (for those of you X-Files fans).

Could you not escape through the ventilation fan.... Tooms style!!!! (I had to google Tooms)

Bake Brownies!!! LOL!!!! Not ones I'd like to eat though...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thats a great line! Be careful though, pee time is panty check time lol

Pee Time!!! Sounds like a MC Hammer song! :winkwink:

LOL you girls crack me up

who else feels a gush and runs to the loo....only to find a bunch of cm :haha:

They say AF symptoms are like bfp ones, well I´m due on tomorrow or Sat and have neither so is that good or bad? Who knows?
I don´t panty liner I TP check can I still be in your gang?

natsy of course you belong here, checking TP and panties is practically the same, I do both!! but I dont always need to pee therefore no need to wipe so the panty check is quicker!!! dont tell me you wipe without peeing, careful you might get paper burn :rofl:

and to answer your question Ive found my friends on here have minimal to no symptoms when they get their bfp. thats why I want to strangle everyone in the 2ww forum :rofl: Ive had sore nipples and pms so cant be preggers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->