going to the toilet 100x per day to check for flow...(September panty-checkers!!!)

Yeah, it could be an odd cycle, i had a couple of those with only spotting.
As crystal said if AF is not with you by monday check with your doc. they will prob do some bloods and check your hormones.

:hugs::hugs: Might just be an odd cycle as well Natsby, if the witch hasn't shown by Mon maybe go to your doc for bloods, as if it isn't bad enough getting the stupid witch she makes it worse by messing with you:growlmad:

You were right she got me good an proper today. What was odd wasn´t so much that she came late, but that she came twice with so much time in between. Anyway now I can say cycle day one and start charting. I think I will get my BFP this month because I am really over ttc. Hope we get some nice sticky beans this month!

I am really over ttc

me too!!!!! in fact Im not going to be temping or testing anymore, just doing the blood tests that the clinic asks me to do on the day they ask me (after IUI they always want you to take a test 2 weeks later before you start another cycle)

So we are together again Sarah, and although I really appreciate the company I would rather be bump buddies so I hope this is the last cycle ttc and we can move on together in 30 days time. baby dust.

Natsby I hope we will be bump buddies very soon! :kiss:

ready I was planning on divorcing my hubby yesterday as he asked me 'why am I so upset' and I freaked on him. then my inlaws arrived 15 mins after the clinic had called with my beta results and I had to pull myself together and act all happy (I didnt do a very good job, I had a splitting headache after crying). When I went to bed I was thinking I cant do this anymore and I didnt even know if I wanted kids with him and my MIL is a nightmare. Ive felt much better today, but I know I have finally hit my wall....Ive been quite good with the PMA for over a year now, but its gone. How is TTCing affecting your marriage?

indigo in all my madness I didnt notice you are CD3 :hugs: its time for a regular to get a bfp in here as it will lift my spirits.

you will laugh, I looked at hubbies phone today and he had done a google search for 'clomid and your sanity' as he was really worried about how upset Ive been this weekend!!!!!!! But I said to him thats a normal reaction for something I really want, but he just doesnt get it. I think he was surprised as Ive been fine for a year and more, but I think its finally got to me. I asked him if he minded us missing a mortgage payment so I can start injectables this month and he said it was ok, so I will ask on tuesday during my CD3 appointment.

also I phoned my best friend in the uk to wish her a happy birthday, and she tells me she is pregnant with her 2nd. I was in shock, it was bad timing this weekend. I know Ive hit the wall with the pma as I wanted to cry....in the past Ive always been happy for friends as I was positive it would happen to me and I didnt feel it affected me, but not anymore. The crazy thing is she is 39 today and it took a couple of months! she felt bad as she know its taking a while for me.

LL Im so excited to see how the egg and sperm act, when do they start the process? will check your journal see if youve updated it. :hugs:

So we are together again Sarah, and although I really appreciate the company I would rather be bump buddies so I hope this is the last cycle ttc and we can move on together in 30 days time. baby dust.

I am really over ttc

me too!!!!! in fact Im not going to be temping or testing anymore, just doing the blood tests that the clinic asks me to do on the day they ask me (after IUI they always want you to take a test 2 weeks later before you start another cycle)

I am really over ttc

me too!!!!! in fact Im not going to be temping or testing anymore

Same here.
I am giving it 3 more cycles of drugs/docs & possible IUI, then I'm torching my thermometer. Might stop ttc altogether.

This ttc business is HORRIBLE for my marriage.

:hug: ladies. For such a great bunch, you all should have plenty of happiness come your way- like getting off this darn TTC train!! I'm FX'ed for this next cycle. If I'm there, I'm joining your crew....

:hugs: Sarah.

The longer it goes on and the more you invest financially/emotionally, the harder the toll. At least that's what I've found for myself.

Once I turned that year mark, I got bitter and resentful. I can handle pregnant people that I don't know, but if it's someone close to me that announces a bfp or a birth, I'm really upset. In fact, I had a good friend that wanted me to be her nurse for her birth. I couldn't do it (and that's my job!). I had to make up some lame excuse about how busy I was. I have another friend that announced she is ttc. We had plans to see each other last week and I actually called her 2 days before. I told her I needed to know before hand if she was pregnant. I didn't want her to tell me in person that day, and then ruin my day. Which sounds horribly selfish and I hate being that way. But, I needed to feel sorry for myself before I could feel happy for her.

PMA left the building at about 7-8 months ttc, and I don't really miss it. It never got me anywhere anyway.
:hugs:

:hugs: Sarah.

The longer it goes on and the more you invest financially/emotionally, the harder the toll. At least that's what I've found for myself.

Once I turned that year mark, I got bitter and resentful. I can handle pregnant people that I don't know, but if it's someone close to me that announces a bfp or a birth, I'm really upset. In fact, I had a good friend that wanted me to be her nurse for her birth. I couldn't do it (and that's my job!). I had to make up some lame excuse about how busy I was. I have another friend that announced she is ttc. We had plans to see each other last week and I actually called her 2 days before. I told her I needed to know before hand if she was pregnant. I didn't want her to tell me in person that day, and then ruin my day. Which sounds horribly selfish and I hate being that way. But, I needed to feel sorry for myself before I could feel happy for her.

PMA left the building at about 7-8 months ttc, and I don't really miss it. It never got me anywhere anyway.
:hugs:

I feel a bit better today.....its annoying that the news of not being pregnant is the same time as pms! and my pms was bbaaaddd this time, I think the clomid is finally getting to me. But my pma has definitely left the building too, so we can be miserable together until it happens. How are your apts going did you figure it all out, where are you in your cycle?

Sarah, Clomid made me bitchtastic! Lol

Are you staying on 100mg or will you go up to 150mg?

Sarah, Clomid made me bitchtastic! Lol

Are you staying on 100mg or will you go up to 150mg?

Im going to ask about injectables, I dont want to stay on Clomid. It was great the first 2 months but this month I only had 1 follicle and I felt much more crazy when my pms kicked in. Im skipping a mortgage payment so I can afford injectables earlier!!

Do you know what your clinic's protocol entails? Would you use Lurpon and Ovidrel or just let OV happen naturally and then trigger it? Would it be 5000cc of Ovidrel?

Sorry for the questions! Lol

Do you know what your clinic's protocol entails? Would you use Lurpon and Ovidrel or just let OV happen naturally and then trigger it? Would it be 5000cc of Ovidrel?

Sorry for the questions! Lol

no I have no idea! will find out tomorrow at my CD3 ultrasound! will let you know. just hope my cyst is still the same size and hormones are still normal in my blood (as this indicates its not an active cyst so nothing to worry about).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->