going to the toilet 100x per day to check for flow...(September panty-checkers!!!)

I've noticed there's such a small amount of time during my whole cycle that I'm not actually checking for something down there:wacko: The first half its EWCM and the second half is pregnant CM, IB or the dreaded witch. I won't know what to do with myself if I ever get a BFP:shrug::haha::haha:

I know, right? I'm going to need a twelve step program to stop me shoving my finger you-know-where. Cooter-Checkers Anonymous.

V. sorry Natsby and manuiti... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:dust: for next cycle!

I've noticed there's such a small amount of time during my whole cycle that I'm not actually checking for something down there:wacko: The first half its EWCM and the second half is pregnant CM, IB or the dreaded witch. I won't know what to do with myself if I ever get a BFP:shrug::haha::haha:

I know, right? I'm going to need a twelve step program to stop me shoving my finger you-know-where. Cooter-Checkers Anonymous.

Very true:thumbup: Sorry to the ladies that the dumb witch showed up:growlmad:

So on to next cycle, charting and bd every three days, (if oh can keep to that,he says I should put it in his diary wtf how romantic is that!)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

This might sound bad, but I gave up on romance during the fertile period. :cry:

Since I have a fairly short FP, this means pretty much scheduled sex the first half of my cycle.

I pretty much let DH know after AF stops which days he will be needed and then it's a free for all after OV. No romance, but the job gets done, lol.

I can totally relate to this:blush: What's even worse is DH will count and start figuring out when he's needed. TTC has made us:wacko:

OK unfair, AF came and then went, weird!! I had enough blood yesterday to be sure it was all starting. Then nothing... not even spotting. So now where am I? in or out? The witch is playing games with my head.
If it isn´t back for real tomorrow I will test, but I can´t believe I´m going to get a bfp, mind you I´m not sure I´ll ever believe that again seems like soo long since the last one.

thats weird natsby....was it proper flow yesterday or just spotting or light?

Im pissed off today, Ive written a long post in my fertility thread. My panties are stark white, temp stayed high, but BFN on a IC and FRER this morning.

perhaps the witch has had an accident and is delayed for both of us grrrrrrrrr

Im pissed off today, Ive written a long post in my fertility thread. My panties are stark white, temp stayed high, but BFN on a IC and FRER this morning.

I´m sorry to hear she is messing with you too. As for flow, it was normal for the start of af, you know red tp not just a spot but a good cascade. then zilch. I am trying not to get hopeful, it doesn´t help me. However I´ll feel hopeful for you that will make me feel less self obsessed at least.

I´m sorry to hear she is messing with you too. As for flow, it was normal for the start of af, you know red tp not just a spot but a good cascade. then zilch. I am trying not to get hopeful, it doesn´t help me. However I´ll feel hopeful for you that will make me feel less self obsessed at least.

Im not hopeful for myself because of the 2 stark white BFNs.

so you have never had a 1 day flow?? thats weird and I have read about people getting a BFP after that. Are you not going to test today?

Yes to bright red and no to testing today, it can wait until tomorrow morning. Otherwise I won´t believe it if it is negative so it will be a wasted test.

15DPO still BFN and still no AF what is going on?:growlmad:

Oh dear! Maybe you just has a very short AF and you are in your new cycle?
Have you started temping?

just a thought... as you havent been temping... maybe you ovd later than what you think?

Possible I Ov later, but unusual for me. But a ten min af would be the shortest in history! I hope this isn´t pre- menopause!

:hugs::hugs: Might just be an odd cycle as well Natsby, if the witch hasn't shown by Mon maybe go to your doc for bloods, as if it isn't bad enough getting the stupid witch she makes it worse by messing with you:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->