going to the toilet after baby dancing

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
i have just read the post about having a bath after baby dancing but wobbles said that try not to go for a wee straight after baby dancing. i have never thought about it before but i usually go for a wee nearly straight after but how long after should be ok to go.
cheers x x

I always try to wait 20-30 minutes before going.

Echo Vickie or the morning after if I fall asleep from boredom quickly ... sorry love :rofl:

Only joking :rofl:

ok but how long shoulld i leave it afterwards to go?

Apparently you should wee afterwards, if you want to stop infection. But apart from that.. I wouldn't know.

You shouldnt leave it for too long if you need to go pee, you dont want to give yourself an infection.

Id say 30 mins is okay, though what normally falls out is just excess stuff anyways.

I read that any sperm that is not in your cervix in 30 mins will most likely not make it in. But I try to wait 1 hr just in case hehe.

i thought you should go afterwards so you dont get an infection. ill try and leave it abit longer next time then.

I was wondering the answer to this question last night. I waited an hour before I went to the bathroom...

i have just read the post about having a bath after baby dancing but wobbles said that try not to go for a wee straight after baby dancing. i have never thought about it before but i usually go for a wee nearly straight after but how long after should be ok to go.
cheers x x

20 mins should be more than enough, as what isn't inside by then is not going to make it anyway :hugs:https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Baby%20dust%20Baby%20Dance/remoteImage-123.gif

i always pee after sex lol! and wen ttc i did it too, just feels minging so i have to!!

and i fell 1st time, so lying there in "goo" isnt necesar(sp)y :D

I never pee after! I didn't realise you could get infections from it!:blush:

Seriously - you pee from a different part, so how can going to the loo even help? Or is it just me that thinks this way???

If we BD at night, I tend to fall sleep pretty much soon after:blush:, and if it's in the day, I'll go toilet to wipe soon after, unless like now we are ttc, then I'll lay there for about 20 mins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->