Gone off dtd??

Kandl123

Family of 3, soon to be 4
Reaction score
anyone else just gone off it all together? I'm just not interested at all. Then OH gets on at me for "not trying it on with him" erm, but surely he can make the move on me too? He can't get on at me for not making a move on him when he doesn't make a move on me? Surely?
If he actually made a move then I would try to make myself have sex. But until that day comes I'll be making no move as I'm quite happy going without :haha:

Same here, I always do with pregnancy, just cba, got more important things to do lol! My oh moans that I never leave time for it but with two under 4 and newly pregnant with our third.. I'm a little tired... but he doesn't see that.

Same here, I always do with pregnancy, just cba, got more important things to do lol! My oh moans that I never leave time for it but with two under 4 and newly pregnant with our third.. I'm a little tired... but he doesn't see that.

They just never understand do they. If only they could be us for a day then maybe they'd realise... Probably wouldn't even make it to tea time :haha:

Same here. We have not dtd since I found out I was pregnant. No desire whatsoever. I was feeling really sick so that didn't help and now I'm shattered so there's no hope. I always go to bed before hubby nowadays too. Fortunately neither myself or hubby have a high sex drive so I don't think the lack of sex bothers him........ and if it does he's probably too scared to tell me lol X

I think that's normal. Your body knows it's pregnant so the urge that drives you to get pregnant has gone away.

I feel guilty about it, because I just can't be bothered. Can't even use tiredness as an Excuse Really the last two weeks as I feel fine most nights now.. But it's not even entered my head lately- I'd far rather pick my phone up and look at my baby due date groups and talk to the other mums to be..

I feel guilty about it, because I just can't be bothered. Can't even use tiredness as an Excuse Really the last two weeks as I feel fine most nights now.. But it's not even entered my head lately- I'd far rather pick my phone up and look at my baby due date groups and talk to the other mums to be..

You and me both :haha:

We were active in the beginning but I had the odd spotting here and there, so we stopped and now I just don't even want to be touched. I haven't told him that, but I just feel gross anyways. Who wants to dtd while nauseous? "Sorry babe, I didn't mean to puke in your mouth....." :nope: I actually said that after he tried to kiss me yesterday. Cause I seriously was worried that I would if I open mouth kissed him.

I'm the same, no sex drive at all. The thought of it is the only thing that makes me feel queasy.

I'm with you ladies .... No desire what so ever ... The total opposite ! No DTD since we found out . Tink in my last pg oh was lucky to have gotten lucky 3 times !!!! He didn't complain once . Think after seeming baby on the scan and feel him moved it freaked him out a little too lol ....

I needed this thread! We haven't DTD since making this baby! :dohh: I feel terrible for OH, he mentions it in a joking manner but thankfully isn't pushy about it. It doesn't help that we only have one day off together and the other days he gets off work after I've gone to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->