Gone off his milk???

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
Even though he *must* be hungry he is refusing to take his bottle of milk. I have tried and tried with him and managed to get 3oz down him but that is it. When i then offer him solids he scoffs the lot.....

Did anyone else's LO 'go off' their milk? Im worried because i know he gets all he needs from the formula.

He is 5 1/2 months

Ruby is excatly the same at the moment and i struggle to get her to take 10-15 oz in 24 hours at the moment but she scoffs her food. I think she is teething again as she was the same when she cut her first 2 teeth xx

Thanks Hayley. That mas sense to me as LO has recently cut his first tooth. Lets hope their appetite for milk picks up soon :hug:

ali is the same and he is teething. i can manage to get food down him fine, he scoffs the lot but it is pure murder trying to get him to drink his milk. i think he has a tooth or 2 coming through as he is drooling all over the place and his cheeks are flame red. he isn't sleeping well either which isn't like him. i am hoping when the tooth comes through he will drink more.

:hug:

Hope Ali's tooth makes and appearance soon :hug:

Tom is exactly the same - I give up. I am just going to let him do what he wants but hide the milk in every meal, whilst overdosing him on cheese and iron

Max was like this for 2 weeks the only way I got milk into him was mixing it with stuff like rusks or cereal at least this way he actually got some into him !

Tom is exactly the same - I give up. I am just going to let him do what he wants but hide the milk in every meal, whilst overdosing him on cheese and iron

i gave up a long time ago lol!! ali has never been a big one for his milk. like you i put it into everything i possibly can - it is all i can do really!

My son is the same age and doing the same thing! I am just carrying on with the solids and he has about 4-5oz at night before bed and about the same in the morning. x

Joey's exactly the same at the moment! He'll drink a couple of ounces then start chewing the teat & turning his head away :( I don't really know if he's teething, he's not showing any signs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->