Gone Too Soon - Create a memorial site

I miss my son who came to early at 19 weeks (dunno why yet poss sch :( ) here are a few words i seen which made me think about him esp when i look at his little footprints.

These are my footprints
So perfect and small
These tiny footprints
Never touched the ground at all.
Not one tiny footprint for now I have wings.
These tiny footprints were meant for Other things
You will hear my tiny footprints in the patter of the rain.
Gentle drops like angels tears of joy and not from pain.
You will see my tiny footprints in each butterflies lazy dance.
I`ll let you know I'm with you ,If you give me the chance.
You will see my tiny footprints in the rustle of leaves
I will whisper names into the winds and call each one that grieves.
Most of all, these tiny footprints and are found on mummy and daddy`s hearts cause even though i`m gone now we`ll never truly part

For those few weeks-
I had you to myself.
And that seems too short a time
to be changed so profoundly.

In those few weeks -
I came to know you...
and to love you.
You came to trust me with your life.
Oh, what a life I had planned for you!

Just those few weeks-
When I lost you,
I lost a lifetime of hopes,
plans, dreams and aspirations...
A slice of my future simply vanished overnight.

Just those few weeks-
It wasn't enough time to convince others
how special and important you were.
How odd, a truly unique person has recently died
and no one is mourning the passing.

Just a mere few weeks-
And no "normal" person would cry all night
over a tiny unfinished baby,
or get depressed and withdraw day after endless day.
No one would, so why am I?

You were just those few weeks my little one
you darted in and out of my life too quickly.
But it seems that's all the time you needed
to make my life so much richer
and to give me a small glimpse of eternity

If you are in the UK and wish to raise awareness around pregnancy loss along with raising funds for the Miscarriage Association please join us.

The walks are taking place at midnight 14th October in to the early hours of 15th October which is Infant & Pregnancy Loss Awareness Day.
We are still looking for people to organise walks - which I will guide you through, and join walks we currently have organised. This is a UK event though if you wish to set up walks elsewhere our webpage may help you with that. Please message me for details.

The walks are organised by those who have experienced pregnancy loss and wish to raise funds for the Miscarriage Association and not by the MA though they are fully supportive of this event.

We also have a number of bidegradable angel balloons with seed cards (baby breath or forget me not) available for sponsorship if you wish to remember your baby they will be set off at the Birmingham Walk. The walk is not just about fundraising but an opportunity for those who have experienced baby loss to come together and remember those babies gone too soon along with raising awareness.

Hi, I came across this forum after my second miscarraige.. i just wanted to put a little memorial for my two little miracles that i loved and lost..

My partner and i, hadnt really been trying when we fell pregnant with our first litttle miracle, even though it came as a real suprise! our shock was soon placed with utter most joy.. But at 9 weeks and 3 days, our little miracle was taken away from us.

It had then taken us 2 years to fall with our second miracle, this time we were elated as we had felt that we were never going to fall again.. But this time at 5 weeks and 4 days our little miracle was once again taken away from us.

Both times we never got a scan picture, so it always seems like they were never real, but the pain i feel is always there will always be real to me.

I just wanted to leave a little memorial to my two special little miracles, and even though i never got to meet you or see you, i will always and forever love you both...

Maybe one day, we will be able to make them both proud and give them another brother or sister that we can meet, love and care for..

Goodnight my angels,
Love
Mummy and Daddy xx :kiss:

Love Lost
I had conceived....I had believed
I had loved my the littled one I hope to see
But alas, my little one passed out so quickly beneath me.
I had high hopes and such joy
my heart overflowed like a stream
But God knew best
above all I can ask or think or dream.

Now my internal pain at this loss is harsh but sad to bear.
The excruciating pain I feel in my body is nothing I care to share.

But with God's help and according to His will
a baby girl I must see.
I have loved and lost that little one that once grew inside me.:cry:

(c)PrincessPreg

@maddiwatts19 i know exactly how you feel i lost my little jellybean last may (we did have a name chosen but it was one we already picked for when i'd given birth so we decided to keep that for if i have another child and as we had we'd already given the nickname jellybean we stuck with that because we'd been calling her that any way). I found out a my first scan that my baby only made it to 8wks 2days and my body had continued carrying for another 4 weeks before i found out and was still getting all the symptoms. I didn't have a clue. as soon as i saw the scan on the screen i could feel something was wrong. my DH was there getting all excited about seeing the baby and i could bearly even smile at him as i tried to scrutinize the pic because it didn't look like other scan pictures that i'd seen.Then the sonographer said "i have some bad news for you" at first i hoped she was gonna say it was twins because we'd just been joking about it because my DH has twins in his family but i already really knew what she was going to say, that she couldn't find a heartbeat. it was horribble after kind of like slow motion. the look on my DH's face and then the way he crumpled into tears i never want to have to see him that way again then i started crying and all i could think about was that i still wanted the picture of my baby i told my DH after (when i'd pulled myself together a bit) that i wanted him to ask for the scan photo ( i could bearly talk at that point without crying). He said we didn't want to remeber jellybean that way (but i still see that scan picture every time i close my eyes). i felt like i had nothing after, no baby and nothing to even prove she existed even if it was for just a little while. My best friend came straight round to see me that night. She suggested that we buy a box so that we could write our baby letters and keep them in there. A couple of days later she was out shopping a got a picture message from her. It was a pretty wooden box with butterflies on it she asked me if this would be the kind of thing i wanted, i said yes and she bought it for me. My Dh and i both wrote letters and put them in i also put in my hospital appointment letters a baby grow i'd bought before and a teddy plus a couple of cards people gave me. i still put little letters in there and i few peoms i found online. i open it every few weeks and read everything in there then hold the teddy and baby grow while i cry. I may not have a picture but now i can feel my baby did exist even if it is only in mine and my DH's heart and a little wooden box now. I'm sorry for all your loses and send love and hugs to you all xx

I lost my first son 5 months in I didn't make a site but his name was skylin Richard ray I wish I would have gotten to meet him:(

I was 3months pregnant with my 1st baby,when i got the horrible news :'( i couldnt belive it! i wanted my baby so bad :'(

its been 3 weeks since i had the D&C done,i feel so lost and empty without my baby inside... i cant stand to see myself naked,i dont want to be in public...
im doing better the i was 2 weeks ago,i still miss my baby so much!
i have dreams about my baby,in my dreams my babys a girl,and shes not a baby,shes at the age where she can run around in heaven and have fun and not have to worry... She told me that she loves me and that shes okay,she says not be sad... Shes not alone up there :') i see her with my grandmother,and her grandma,an my dog i lost awhile back...

In my heart,im certin that my baby was a girl,her due date would have been Nov 30th,so i was thinking about getting a mem tattoo for her (the sag sign)
with a saying that reminds me of her,but im worried that it would be to much at the same time.... i would just like some sugguestions please =/

I felt a bit silly creating one, but created one for my little buckminster that i lost of 5 weeks and 4 days.

https://little-buckminster.gonetoosoon.org/

My daughter/son was only 7 weeks old but they meant the world to me. Hard for me to get over someone who made my body go insane lol. I couldn't eat a thing,I was Keene to smell and I was miserable. However,I would give anything to just feel like a mommy again. I feel so alone because the father doesn't really mourn like I do. Infant,he doesn't mourn at all and I don't understand because it was his kid too! It hurts so bad that he wouldn't grow up and realize that he was a father. His sister moved back into the house because she's having a baby and it KILLS me to see her everyday in this house happy celebrating life and its hard to see him care about the future and health of her baby when he had his own. I miss my child so much,and I wish I would have made sure he/she was healthy. I just want my son or daughter to know that mommy loves you very much and that even though no one sees unas important, mommy does. I love you and miss you. Sarai Alexandria Cypress/ Aaron Samuel Cypress.

I saw this site and thought how fabulous it is.

My DH and I have been trying for a baby for 4 years and had just about given up when we were given a pregnancy. Sadly 5 weeks and 5 days in to the pregnancy we lost our little one, Alicia Marie.

Part of me wants to create one of these dedication pages to our little angel as she would have been our first and she was still a little life. In the short amount of time we knew we were expecting we really bonded with the little growing miracle inside. But I feel because I haven't even got a scan picture of her (I did have a scan but the doctor wouldn't print the picture) and the fact she was only 5 weeks 5 days in to the pregnancy it would look silly to have a dedication site to a little one who hasn't even got a picture.

What do you think?

She was still important to you, I suggest you should

https://scarlet-chelsea-jeppe.gonetoosoon.org/

That is the link to the page I made for my little one. I was going to post my story about her soon. But that's what I have for now. Please light candles, pay tributes any and all are accepted. And I will light candles and write tributes for your little ones as well

Here is my angel's memorial I made last year.

Taylor

By the way, so many of your stories brought me to tears! I am so sorry for all of your losses. :hug:

Just want to say goodbye to my little one had left us on 3/19/13. I never gave him/her a name but she was my "angel of life". Always love you^^

Missing my little Teegan Rae who passed away 4 years ago at 25 weeks
And my twin babies who I lost yesterday at 6 weeks

Goodbye my little 6 week old bean. Thank you for showing me that Mommy can get pregnant and I hope that soon I will be having your brother or sister. You loved all things cheesy and creamy and helped me sleep like a rock. Thank you so much for every little symptom you gave me, I enjoyed every minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->