Gone Too Soon - Create a memorial site

I lost twins at during my first trimester, just a few days ago.They never had a pulse, no fetal poles, they just never grew but I mourn their loss. It's very different from actually having a baby and then losing him/her but I miss them all the same. I don't know enough to make a page for them but I hope I get to meet them someday in Heaven. I'm going to miss them everyday for the rest of my life. Sending hugs to everyone on here who has lost a little angel.

To my baby angels,
Know that we loved you even though we only knew each of you for a few weeks. Your newest brother/sister just joined you last week so hold their hand tight and show them the ropes, eh? I'll always wonder who you seven angels would have been but I'm happy knowing you are at peace and you are all together.
Miss you forever, love you for always,
Mommy

To my little angel,
You are and will always be my miracle. Although you were here and gone in a blink of an eye, you have made such an impact on my life. Me, daddy and big sissy love you and always will.
Love, mommy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 9
I highly recommend having pictures taken of your baby regardless of his/her condition... it has been proven to help with the healing process to have those images. A wonderful company call "Now I lay me down to sleep" does the work for free and they are SO caring and kind. Visit their site for more info...

I know we never got to meet, but you will always be my miracle baby. Both of us love you and are sorry we never got to meet you.

Love always mommy & daddy <3

5 weeks</3

10 weeks you grew inside me, 10 weeks we shared a bond. The rest of our lives we shall miss you, Mummy, Daddy, Molly plus One x

goodnight little one, 01/01/15

I cannot begin to describe the pain I felt when we parted, my loved ones. Both of you I had only known for 7 weeks but during that time we were one. I can only hope that you understand what you meant to me and hope that one day we can finally meet.

Love, momma

To my second little angel. I'm sad I'll never give birth to you, sad you'll never meet your brother, sad I'll never hear you giggle, or watch you play. I'm grateful for the 9 weeks you nested in my womb, and hope that one day we'll meet again. Despite your early passing you were a baby, my baby, and I'll never forget that. Rest in peace little one you're safe in Gods arms xxx

Baby Knight,
I only knew I was pregnant with you for a few days before you were taken. I want you to know that you were SO loved, even in those few short days. I can't wait to hold you in my arms and kiss your precious face one day &#10084;&#65039;

To my angels: Satin (10/14 @ 7 weeks), Phoenix (02/15 @ 8 weeks), and Robin (06/15 @ 6 weeks),

There is not a day that goes by when I don't think about you all. I wonder what you would have looked like, what personalities you all would have had and even whether or not you were boys or girls. Sometimes you pop up in my dreams. How I wish I would have gotten to hold you all, or even one of you. I keep telling myself there is a reason for everything. Maybe you are the guardian angels of your sister and brother. Although I'd only known you guys for a few short weeks, I will hold you in my heart forever.

Until we meet again my lovelies,
Mom

To my two little angels
As I hold your little brother and I feel the luckiest lady in the world nothing can replace the love I have for you. I wish I had the chance to hold you and get to know you. But unfortunately some things don't work out that way. Wherever you are look down and watch over your brother Arthur. I will always love you my little darlings.

Mummy xxx

To my angel taken too soon: I will always hold you in my heart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2
To my little peanut - I never mourned you properly as I thought as you were only with me such a short time it didn't count but in those short 5 weeks mummy & daddy loved you so so much and had such big plans for you. It took us another 9 months before we were blessed with your brother's BFP and we were so scared. I often think of you and always know you have a place in my heart - I love you xx

:angel: 5 weeks Aug-2012

My dearest bean,

I wished and prayed and hoped for you every single day. When that second line on the test popped up it was truley one of my best days.
With every trip to the bathroom to vomit or to pee, it gave me a sense of comfort that you were growing inside of me. I let my self begin to dream of our future and sharing all of your firsts.
God had other plans for you and took you way too soon. I mourn for you and the hopes and dreams I had for us to share.
9 weeks 4 days may not be that long but I will always remember the happiness you brought or the pain and sadness when you had to go.

I love you and I always will, you will forever be a piece of me.

7 weeks 3 days. Thats all we had. I felt you would be a girl... we both loved the name Grace. Your brother and sister were so excited to meet you... we longed to have you in our arms. I felt unexplainable excitement when we found out you were there safe inside and ready to grow. Then you were taken away. Why? Did I do something wrong? Is it all my fault because of previous mistakes? You wouldve been perfect to us. Why did you have to leave? I never thouhht I could feel pain like this. I never knew how gut wrenching this would be until experiencing it for myself. We wanted you. We tried for you. We were so grateful for you. We are heartbroken you've gone.
We have not "only" had an 'early miscarriage'. We have lost our first moments with you.. hearing your voice.. seeing your face.. your gurgles.. your first steps and words.. the toddler years.. the school years and beyond. A whole life just gone in the blink of an eye. How does that even happen? Why is life so cruel and unfair?
Some people may say to be greatful... we have a son and daughter .. look on the bright side. I honestly feel that it's just as hard whether you have children or not.. it's a loss of a child. My child. Our child. We have two healthy children that gave us an expectation of what you might be like. We had made plans.. i had picked a pushchair for whether you were a boy or girl.. i knew what sort of clothes i wanted.. everything was there.. a plan just waiting to be acted on. But now that time will never come. I think we will buy you a teddy. You will always be with us then. A physical thing to hold on to. I so wish I could be with you. I feel so numb inside.. like everything has switched off and given up. I'm left with a broken heart and a confused head.

Why me?

My little AngelBug - today was your due date and how I wish you were here with us now, however I have come to realise that God has a plan for everything and that it wasn't your time just yet. The thing that gives me the most comfort is that I've been told that you had to go then to be able to come back stronger now, and that our RainbowBug is you and you'll be here to meet us in March. I'll still always think of you as my favourite 'what if', but I know that it just wasn't the right time.

xx

Today wouldve been my due date.
I often wonder what my pregnancy wouldve been like, what the birth would be like, what you would have looked like... how your brother and sister wouldve reacted to you being here..
But instead of joy, I'm sat here feeling empty. I wish we couldve kept you.. i wish you couldve joined us.. i wish things were different.
I dont understand the people who say "it just wasnt meant to be" ... you were put there for a reason.. you were meant to be. You were taken from us far too soon.

Baby Hulican - we only knew that you were there for 3 days, and then on day 4 was the beginning of the end. Mummy, daddy and big brother were so happy and excited to know you were there, and now there’s a big empty space on oir hearts. We will always love you, no matter what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->