Good dinner out or too much?

FTB2017

Reaction score
It's been a stay inside type of 5 weeks for my wife and I know she's wanting to get out a little. Thought I might throw something together next week...invite her best friend out for dinner...and have then meet us there. Was gonna throw together a little hunt for her where I'd have a long stem rose waiting for her at 4 stops before the restaurant...wawa...supermarket...home...my parents house (to see our son)...with a clue at every place that leads to the next. I think she'd love it...she loves surprises but I also gotta gauge if its too much of a pain in the ass lol. Wawa for cash, acme for desert, our house to change and probably use bathroom, and my mom's house to see our son...then to the nearby restaurant for a dinner with friends...ehat do u think

Depends on how capable she still is physically. I'd probably be fine with all that even being third tri, but besides some first thing in the am pelvic pain, I'm doing really well. If your wife is complaining about physical symptoms, it could be too much, but otherwise it sounds sweet and romantic.

If you think she would enjoy a hunt like that and you have enough time in terms of the constraints of your childcare (like how soon do you have to be back?), then do it. Me personally, I love a nice dinner out, though if you don't do it often, I might enjoy just doing it only with my husband. I can see friends anytime, but it's hard (and expensive, we have to pay for a babysitter) to have time alone together for a dinner out. But I wouldn't really care about the scavenger hunt along the way. I'd just like a nice relaxing dinner together at somewhere I really enjoy and to not have to cook it or plan it myself. Flowers are always a nice touch though.

Yeah we are super lucky as my mother would take our son for as long as we needed. I thought maybe she'd like her friend to come out with her husband as we really haven't ever done stuff like that. We actually spend a decent amount of time alone together now...at least an hour or 2 in bed at night watching TV and in the am on the weekends we spend all morning together in bed. Our six year old boy is a dream. He wakes up, gets cereal, and watches some toons before some tablet time...lol. he prefers "his time" in the am...lol. then I'll usually take him to a park or something and give my wife a nap...I'll let you know how it works out if I can set it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->