Good Hen nights

Yvonne

Reaction score
Anyone been to a hen night that really stood out?

I am struggling for destinations, people have come up with......

Whitly Bay
Brighton
Newcastle
Sheffield

Anyone been to any of these? or have any other ideas?

sheffield is suppose to be a good night out, that is what i have heard never been their my self.

When are you getting married?

come to Scotland yvonne :twisted:
Ive never been to a hen night before :( but im sure no matter where you go it will be fab :wink:

Blackpool!!! i no it anit on ur list be it was fab different bar and club dead cheap and a b and b was well cheap too !!!

I would say Newcastle or sheffied, ive been both on weekends one hen and one 21st an both were fab! If i had to choose i would say newcastle!

I went on a great hen hight in Blackpool. The best one i went on though was to Dublin.

(apologies in advance if we've got any Blackpoolers on board) I think Blackpool is the worst place on earth! I've had a night out there and it was dog rough, spent all night watching my bag and drink! :lol:

I've been on great hen nights in Newcastle, Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester. I'd love to try Scotland though. Those guys know how to party and Glasgow is so fab during the day too. :D

edinbourgh is good,we went a few years ago for my birthday and went to jongleurs comedy club, I had a broken leg and was dancing away with my cruthes lol

Vicky you want to go Sheffield for your hen night, coz Im telling you now your having one missis! and your getting pissed wether you like it or now :lol:

Lauz_1601 said:
edinbourgh is good,we went a few years ago for my birthday and went to jongleurs comedy club, I had a broken leg and was dancing away with my cruthes lol

Vicky you want to go Sheffield for your hen night, coz Im telling you now your having one missis! and your getting pissed wether you like it or now :lol:

here here vicky party time!!!!

OH really. i already had something planned though

Lauz1601 we went to Jongleurs for my friends hen night, its full of stag and hen parties. Great laugh tho and cheesey music :D

MANCHESTER + BIRIMINGHAM!!!

Dublin is great but broad street in birmingham is fantastic ....

And Vicky YES you are having a hen night hun but what you want to do is up to you darling it is your night after all, we will do what you want as long as you have FUN!!

xxx

I go into manchester quite a bit and want something different.

Andy is going to Dublin or prague- not made his mind up yet. :roll:

So am i right inthinking newcastle town or sheffield? or was it birmingham? :lol:

Yup Newcastle or Sheffield are both good. There's also Leeds which is a good night out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->