Good Lord..

Hey lovely lady im so sorry I didn't even know you was trying againg but I hope it happens soon. I will be praying for you !! Love you tons...Omgg that's the same statue I fell in love with when I came across it on google..i want it also where did you order it .its lovely !! Its my screen saver on my phone !!

You have a stalker here Andy. :) I'm so sorry that the witch got you but keep that chin up girl and try again. I have a feeling that the witch will catch me this month too. Even though I know its our first month trying and it could take months I will be so gutted if she comes. :hugs:

I needed to tell you, what a coincidence.. You know that statue you have in your avatar with the baby in angel wings :cry::cry::cry: I went to visit Ava in the cemetery and there was a statue just like it , i fell in love with it and found it on ebay and bought it, it is on it's way now. Then I came to the forum and I saw your avatar and I could not beleive it :cry::cry::cry: how precious it was when I saw it in your avatar, what a coincidence..
You can stalk me anytime, maybe we will get pregnant together.. XOXOXOXOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey lovely lady im so sorry I didn't even know you was trying againg but I hope it happens soon. I will be praying for you !! Love you tons...Omgg that's the same statue I fell in love with when I came across it on google..i want it also where did you order it .its lovely !! Its my screen saver on my phone !!

You have a stalker here Andy. :) I'm so sorry that the witch got you but keep that chin up girl and try again. I have a feeling that the witch will catch me this month too. Even though I know its our first month trying and it could take months I will be so gutted if she comes. :hugs:

I needed to tell you, what a coincidence.. You know that statue you have in your avatar with the baby in angel wings :cry::cry::cry: I went to visit Ava in the cemetery and there was a statue just like it , i fell in love with it and found it on ebay and bought it, it is on it's way now. Then I came to the forum and I saw your avatar and I could not beleive it :cry::cry::cry: how precious it was when I saw it in your avatar, what a coincidence..
You can stalk me anytime, maybe we will get pregnant together.. XOXOXOXOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I will get one for you and precious Jayvian.. I will order it this week and put it there on his little special place. Don't worry about it I want to do it..
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: From my heart to yours and jayvian..XOXOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I was so sad and crying so much right now then I read this n cried even more but they were happy tears :).. Thank you for being you! God bless you.

I will get one for you and precious Jayvian.. I will order it this week and put it there on his little special place. Don't worry about it I want to do it..
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: From my heart to yours and jayvian..XOXOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:[/QUOTE]

I was so sad and crying so much right now then I read this n cried even more but they were happy tears :).. Thank you for being you! God bless you.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: From my heart to yours and jayvian..XOXOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
[/QUOTE]

Your welcome// I am just so thankful our angels are together...
XOOXXOXOXOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->