Good Lord..

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
I have such bad cramps :cry::cry::cry: I can't even explain how intense they are, I am getting nervous now. I never ever get them this bad even when AF is due. I am not due for 12 days but I started getting these cramps right after we DTD on 10/4. I don't know if this is a good sign or should i be concerned? They are really really intense and not even medicine is taking the pain away :cry::cry: I can't test till at least the 18th. I don't know what to do, I hope nothing is wrong with me. I just find it a big coincidence that we DTD on 10/4 and now I have really bad cramps, that makes me think there is probably nothing wrong with me(Like UTI or anything) but then again you never know..
XOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

sorry you are still in so much pain :(

My only idea to offer up, is implantation, but then, you wouldn't have been feeling that as soon as you say, would you?

maybe someone else will come along, with a better idea. but, if you are worried about it, maybe you should see your doctor?

I'm hoping it's a little eggy finding a nice safe place to stay ;) xx

Hun I have no idea, as long as you're not bleeding or anything try not to worry x

My body is a very weird vessel. let me tell you all. I just never got cramps like this, I mean I get little cramps right before my AF but like 2 to 3 days this is like 13 days before my AF is due. I am not bleeding so maybe that is why I am a little calmer, if i was bleeding I think I would go to the doctor, i guess I can't do much until Tuesday, when I can test.

I am just a nervous wreck, I am nervous also cause what if it is ectopic , that could be a reason for the cramping also, now i am a wreck again :cry::cry::cry: I just confuse myself ... I never had an ectopic, does that come with bleeding or no? Please forgive my questions, I am just nervous
XOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have no explanation to offer either - like others say I think it's likely too soon for implantation, but then, if you're 13 days before AF, wouldn't that be ovulation happening now? I thought ovulation happened 14 days before AF, regardless of length of cycle, but I am no expert! :blush:

Hope the pain eases off soon...:hugs:

Ok I got my AF on 9/23 I ovulated on 10/6 or the 7th. We dtd on 10/4 my next af should start at 10/22 or 10/23 . As I said my body is really weird . As I am talking now my cramps have calmed down. I know I ovulated on the 6th or 7th cause I get that twinge in my lower side been getting it for 10 years. I don't know it is just weird to me, I have had my period 6 times since my loss and I never ever got cramps like this ..
Thanks For Helping Me..XOXOO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have no explanation to offer either - like others say I think it's likely too soon for implantation, but then, if you're 13 days before AF, wouldn't that be ovulation happening now? I thought ovulation happened 14 days before AF, regardless of length of cycle, but I am no expert! :blush:

Hope the pain eases off soon...:hugs:

I have been getting these cramps since 2 days after we DTD that would be a total of 7 days, i don't think ovulation lasts 7 days, I am just weird.. :wacko: I think I am just loosing my mind :wacko:

Is it possible that you have an infection? I once had a kidney infection that was so painful that I thought it was my 'lady bits', if you will, but it was actually the kidney pressing on my lady bits...

am really sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well...sigh...

best wishes

I don't know either hun but didn't want to R&R on you. I hope you feel better and I hope it's a sign of something good. xxx

Is it possible that you have an infection? I once had a kidney infection that was so painful that I thought it was my 'lady bits', if you will, but it was actually the kidney pressing on my lady bits...

am really sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well...sigh...

best wishes

I don't think i have any infection and to me it is funny how this is the first time in 7 months since I have finally had the guts to try and then this happens? I don't know it sounds to odd, but with my luck it probably is an infection :nope:
See now they are mild not as strong as the cramps before for 7 days , but they are still there:nope::nope: I will just wait and see, I appreciate all your replies..
XOXOXO xxx XOOXO :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hmmm??? I have no idea what tha heck that could be from babe... My only thought went towards an infection ..? I am NO expert in this area by no means, actually, I am completely clueless LOL... Just wanted to pop in and share my concerns and loves....
Please keep an eye on that and if it does get any worse, please contact your doctor... Don't make me yound lady! lol :haha:

Hope you feel better sweets... :hugs:

I also wanted to say that I often get that with ovulation and given your dates it could be the egg moving down the tube, could it not?

I think with ectopic you would only get pain after inplantation, and once the bundle of cells starts to grow, so it wouldn't hurt you yet, it would be after you'd expect to get a test result. I know symptoms of it can be severe pain, sometimes shoulder pain and a positive, then negative HPT.

If you are concerned about infection then take your temperature at least daily and get to the docs if you have any more worrying symptoms, any fever or flu-like symptoms or bad tenderness that could indicate your body fighting infection.

I know my body seems to have changed it's habits since the birth of the boys, could it be that yours has too and you are watching closely for signs now you're TTC so you're noticing more?

All the best hon xxx

The thing is October 11th i felt really bad cramps, so that would make me ovulating on count day 19 :wacko: that would be really late for me/ I got my AF on September 23 and should have ovulated on the 6th or 7th of October? My last smiley face last month (I broke m opk digital one and could not use it this month) was on day 13 so means I would have ovulated on day 14 early 15. I need to go buy my new OPK digital. so is every month different for ovulation then? Last month is was day 14 but this month it could be day 19? Does anyone know? I mean I got the ovulation pain of the 6th and 7th? I am just so confused.
XOOX Thanks :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

The thing is October 11th i felt really bad cramps, so that would make me ovulating on count day 19 :wacko: that would be really late for me/ I got my AF on September 23 and should have ovulated on the 6th or 7th of October? My last smiley face last month (I broke m opk digital one and could not use it this month) was on day 13 so means I would have ovulated on day 14 early 15. I need to go buy my new OPK digital. so is every month different for ovulation then? Last month is was day 14 but this month it could be day 19? Does anyone know? I mean I got the ovulation pain of the 6th and 7th? I am just so confused.
XOOX Thanks :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

If your last AF was 23rd sep (assuming average 28 day cycle) you should be due your next AF on 20th Oct, with ovulation around 6th Oct, and implantation happens anywhere from 7 to 10 days after conception (BD being within 24 hours of ovulation) - so if the cramps started on the 11th, that's 5 days after potential ovulation, and continuing for a few days. Cramps could be implantation... It's possibly something good?

Keeping everything crossed for you.:hugs::hugs:

Ok now I have a new symptom that I have never ever had , my breasts hurt :wacko::wacko::wacko: the only time they ever ever hurt was when I was pregnant.
Maybe I am just wanting so bad to be pregnant and I am imagining it :nope:
I can't be it can't be that easy, i mean I am 41 it just can't be. I don't think I am but I don't know why my body is playing tricks on me. maybe cause I want to be pregnant so bad that these symptoms are just happening to appease me?:dohh::dohh:
I know I had really bad cramps and I squeezed my breasts just to make sure they hurt :sick::sick::sick: If I am not pregnant which i don't think i am then I am here to tell and bare witness to the body playing tricks on you, it does definitely happen...
OXOXOOXO I think i need to go to bed now :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hmmmmm..... How are the cramps today hun??

They stopped and now they are there today a little bit. But I remember when I was pregnant and I didn't know it, my husband said something to me and I said no I am getting my period I feel it :winkwink::winkwink: little did I know.
That is why you can not go on cramps alone cause even though it probably is AF there is a chance it is not, cause most women do experience cramps when they are in fact pregnant. I don't think I am pregnant, but my breasts do hurt and if i do get my AF then the breasts hurting are a totally new symptom for me :hugs::hugs::hugs:

All sounds good to me. I hope and pray this is it for you!!! x x

Oh I really hope it is that you are pregnant and its not your body playing tricks on you. Fingers crossed. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->