Good Lord..

I think it is over for me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I tested this morning and it was negative, has that happened to anyone that was pregnant? I am 2 to 3 days before my AF so I am assuming if I was pregnant it would have definitely picked it up ? :cry:
My booth boobs are killing me, this NEVER NEVER happens, that is why I thought maybe. It is NOT in my mind they are big and sore and have little bumps on them :nope::nope::nope: maybe this is a new sign now when AF is coming, I can accept that, but it is just weird that symptom would start now the first month i try? big coincidence? I woke up and went to make coffee and the nausea started :cry::cry: so I said good another sign :cry::cry::cry: I guess that is in my head too?
I don't understand how both my boobs could hurt and I am not pregnant, how can it be my boobs never ever hurt me not ever only when I was pregnant.,
My God this hurts very much :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I am just going to take it like i am not pregnant. NOW I am concerned as to why my breasts hurt, could that be a sign of something wrong?
I feel so awful.. and so sad....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I need a break for awhile, I didn't realize how this would break my heart,, I don't know how people go through this every month.. I am heartbroken..

Andrea, I'm really sorry you got a negative this morning, I know how devastating this is but it doesn't necessarily mean you are out. Some people don't get a positive till their AF is due, or even after. I was having a look on countdowntopregnancy.com, and they say 17% of pregnant people at 13 DPO get a negative.

Did you use a reliable brand and you first pee of the day? I find the tests with the lines really hard to use, maybe I'm just blind though!!

Prepare yourself for the fact that maybe this wasn't your cycle, but do remember it's not over till AF shows.

and if it didn't happen for you this month - just get back on it (so to speak!), we will be here to support you every month till you get your BFP.

xxx

Hi hun,

I'm really sorry you got a BFN but it definitely does not mean that it didn't happen this month. My cousin who recently had a a cycle of IVF tested when the clinic told her too and it was a BFN and tested a couple of days later and it was still negative. The clinic told her to test again a week later as she hadn't had a period and it came back positive so that is proof that you can have a false negative.

All your symptoms sound as if you could be but if it is not the case that you are then keep your chin up and try again. We're all here for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hiya hun,

Aw :hugs: but don't lose hope. As the others have said, it could just be too early, or the test wasn't the right one for that early stage.

But, if it hasn't happened this month, there is still plenty of months ahead to try again. This was only your first go at it, and it can take time. I know how disappointing it is when all you want to see is that BFP - my first was unplanned but when we tried for our second baby, it took 4 months, and I remember how horrible each month felt when the test didn't show what I wanted it to, or the AF just showed before I even had a chance. I just took it for granted it would happen as easily as the previous time.

Sending hugs and positive thoughts your way

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think it is over for me :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I tested this morning and it was negative, has that happened to anyone that was pregnant? I am 2 to 3 days before my AF so I am assuming if I was pregnant it would have definitely picked it up ? :cry:
I need a break for awhile, I didn't realize how this would break my heart,, I don't know how people go through this every month.. I am heartbroken..

I think I said earlier in the thread that this happened with Maff. I had all the symptoms of being pregnant and tested at 11dpo and 12 dpo which were both negative. I felt so cheated as I was sure I was pregnant but then I got a bfp on the day it was due.

xxx

hugs xxxx its not over yet... hormones are a good sign xxxxx take care xxx hugs xx

Oh honey I know you want a BFP but it is only your first month, it could take months Hun.
As for the full sore boobs, while I was ttc I had the exact same symptoms and swore I was pregnant but I wasn't.
When I did IVF I had none of those symptoms, if anything I felt like AF was coming but it didn't, I was pregnant.
I don't think ur imagining ur symptoms, I just think u want it so bad your brain and body is playing tricks on you.
The ttc journey is heartbreaking, I tried for 3yrs ( as u know ) only to be told nope they have tried everything to repair my tubes but no luck, so IVF was all we had.
Love you

Andy..................:hugs:

You do NOT loose hope babe.... It isn't over til the AF rears her big ugly head...

The other girls said it perfectly! Yes, you may test negative today but that just might mean you are testing too early, or not using the best brand or maybe you didn't use your first morning pee ... :shrug: There are a lot of maybes ..

Just don't loose hope, hang tight and see what happens ...

If it doesn't happen this month, we'll be here for ya as many months as it takes and your willing ..:flower:

Keep that beautiful chin up... Like we all said... It isn't over yet :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

*this is me picking you up off the floor, holding you by your shoulders, giving you a small shake, as I stare into your eyes and say this....."

Andrea! Do not lose hope!!! I know how badly you want this and I personally have gone for even a BLOOD TEST at cycle day 32 and it was negative.... and on cycle day 34 I got a +HPT! It is NOT over.... so please calm down, take a deep breath and wait a couple more days, everything is going to be OK " :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Aw hon, I'm sorry it's not positive but as the others have said it's not over yet. I felt definitely out the month I concieved the boys and only got a really, really faint line the day of my missed period. I did one each day after that and the line got a little darker, so it was definitely there, but never even as dark as the control and that was twins! So I never really got a good test untill about 17DPO.

I also had months before where I drove myself insane, convinced I was definitely pregnant too before the actual month, so your mind and body can absolultely play tricks, probably moreso now so much is riding on it.

Keep positive honey and if it doesn't happen then get straight back on the horse, sweetie!

I was lying in bed this morning thinking I could feel wee pulling sensations and convinced myself it was implantation, even though I doubt I ovulated this month at all! TTC makes you mental, don't worry. Again there is no reason for you to think you are out yet, pregnant until proven otherwise! (stolen from another thread but I liked it, hehe)
xxx

Nikki~ I've recently seen that phrase as well... "pregnant until proven otherwise". ... LOVE IT! ♥

Andrea~ Would love to hear an update on ya, how your doing, how your feeling... Thinking about you all day hon'

XOXO

Nikki PUPO ( pregnant until proven otherwise ) is a term us mums going through IVF use, as a little embryo is put back into us, it's a nice term.

Andrea gorgeous, how you doing my beautiful? When ttc the dreaded 2ww is so hard emotionally but I think it would be even harder with you due to lossing princess Ava and your rush for a BFP due to age.
Please don't lose faith, don't give up. You stood by me my entire 3 yrs ttc and my IVF cycle and now it is my turn to be here for you.
Love you always my beautiful friend xxx

Oh thanks Bek, sorry if I've taken it out of turn then.

Andy, how you going?

Nikki no need to be sorry, it is a comforting term.

Andrea love you xxx

:cry::cry::cry::cry: I got my AF on Thursday.. I could not believe it, my breasts never ever ever ever ever ever and ever hurt... I find it funny this new symptom started as soon as I started trying??? Can anyone explain this to me???:cry::cry:
I bought an OPK cause people think they ovulate on day 14 but some don't so i thought it was best I know. I will start testing at day 10.
I know people keep saying 41 is not to old but for me I will be 42 in June and that is my cut off .. I am going to try November, December and January and then that is it for me. Loosing Ava has literally killed me inside and nobody understands me (Except all of you):cry::cry::cry: My family my kids even my husband don't realize how much pain I am in every single day, it never leaves me the sadness :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: So I give myself 3 months to get pregnant after that I just can't do it no more,I am mentally drained ,... :cry::cry::cry:
Love You All XOXOOXOXOXOOXOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aw, bums, I was so hoping the witch wasn't gonna get you, I'm so sorry hun. I think these things all get noticed (ie sore boobs etc) because now you are looking for them, is all. You may well have gotten a bit achey before but not noticed, as you weren't in the 2WW madness, picking up on every single twinge. I know I do, anyway.

OPK's are probably not a bad idea anyway, as you could be OV-ing at some other time. It's a good sign that your cycles are regular at least.

Maybe try not to put too much pressure on yourself with the 3 month thing, honey. Just try and see what happens - onward and upward! I hope the witch is gone soon and you can get back to it with renewed vigour!

best of luck and huge hugs xxx

Aw, bums, I was so hoping the witch wasn't gonna get you, I'm so sorry hun. I think these things all get noticed (ie sore boobs etc) because now you are looking for them, is all. You may well have gotten a bit achey before but not noticed, as you weren't in the 2WW madness, picking up on every single twinge. I know I do, anyway.

OPK's are probably not a bad idea anyway, as you could be OV-ing at some other time. It's a good sign that your cycles are regular at least.

Maybe try not to put too much pressure on yourself with the 3 month thing, honey. Just try and see what happens - onward and upward! I hope the witch is gone soon and you can get back to it with renewed vigour!

best of luck and huge hugs xxx

Thank you.. Do you think it is a good sign i ovulate and get my AF regularly ?
I read all these things that at my age my eggs are not good and I have a small chance of catching a good egg, is that true? I mean if I have a one out of 4 chance that is not that good. i don't know what to believe anymore..XOOX :cry:

You know what i did also, I even got my Flu shot last month just in case. I made the doc give me the one with no preservatives :shrug::shrug: the doc was like why that is for pregnant women or women planning to get pregnant :smug::smug::smug::smug: I said BINGO I may try so just in case I do hit it i will be ok for the flu.. So at least I got that done.. :hugs:

I think it is a good sign, I'm pretty sure that if you often get cycles where you don't ovulate then your cycle lengths will chop and change, as happens when you are heading for menopause. It's really statistically unlikely for anyone to fall pregnant on their first cycle, no matter what age anyway. Call this a practice run!

I think you need to leave the numbers alone, after all we all had tiny chances of losing our babies in second tri, but it happened. We are all due to be the other side of the statistics, I think. It's all just numbers, don't read them, they are but digits on a page...

Good luck for this next month, and try to keep your lovely chin up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"