Good Lord..

I think it is a good sign, I'm pretty sure that if you often get cycles where you don't ovulate then your cycle lengths will chop and change, as happens when you are heading for menopause. It's really statistically unlikely for anyone to fall pregnant on their first cycle, no matter what age anyway. Call this a practice run!

I think you need to leave the numbers alone, after all we all had tiny chances of losing our babies in second tri, but it happened. We are all due to be the other side of the statistics, I think. It's all just numbers, don't read them, they are but digits on a page...

Good luck for this next month, and try to keep your lovely chin up xxx

Thank you.. You really are so special to me... XOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You type quicker than me! That's good you got the flu jab, you're all set now!

You have a stalker here Andy. :) I'm so sorry that the witch got you but keep that chin up girl and try again. I have a feeling that the witch will catch me this month too. Even though I know its our first month trying and it could take months I will be so gutted if she comes. :hugs:

You have a stalker here Andy. :) I'm so sorry that the witch got you but keep that chin up girl and try again. I have a feeling that the witch will catch me this month too. Even though I know its our first month trying and it could take months I will be so gutted if she comes. :hugs:

I needed to tell you, what a coincidence.. You know that statue you have in your avatar with the baby in angel wings :cry::cry::cry: I went to visit Ava in the cemetery and there was a statue just like it , i fell in love with it and found it on ebay and bought it, it is on it's way now. Then I came to the forum and I saw your avatar and I could not beleive it :cry::cry::cry: how precious it was when I saw it in your avatar, what a coincidence..
You can stalk me anytime, maybe we will get pregnant together.. XOXOXOXOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry Andrea, I haven't been on here this week as have been so busy at work so have barely nipped in.

Hope you are ok darling xxx :hugs:

Bad luck, Andy :hugs: but don't lose heart.

Your body could also be different now, and cycle may be a bit out of whack, so perhaps BDing every day or every other day will give you the best chance. I've never tracked ovulation with kits and have no idea when it happens (I don't feel anything), but when I start trying, my DH will not know what's hit him! :haha:

Chin up and lots of :dust: for next month :hugs:

Aww what a coincidence. :flower: I absolutely love the statue. I saw it one day while searching on ebay and i fell in love with it so I had to get it.

I really hope we get pregnant together hun. We can share the tears, worry, anxiety and please god happiness together. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Oh no I am so sorry it didn't happen for you this month, I had a really good feeling for you as well.. Oh well, onwards and upwards towards next month :thumbup:.

I know how heartbreaking it is. I was really disappointed two months ago when I really thought I was pregnant. I had soooo many signs and symptoms, it was unreal. But no I wasn't!!!! And I was gutted. I think this is it for us on the TTC front. My OH is done with it all :nope:.

It is just such a shame that our family making days have to end on such a sad note. I REALLY hope this isn't the case for you. I really wish you all the best and hope next month is YOUR month!! :hugs: x x x

Bad luck, Andy :hugs: but don't lose heart.

Your body could also be different now, and cycle may be a bit out of whack, so perhaps BDing every day or every other day will give you the best chance. I've never tracked ovulation with kits and have no idea when it happens (I don't feel anything), but when I start trying, my DH will not know what's hit him! :haha:

Chin up and lots of :dust: for next month :hugs:

LOL...
In August I got a smiley face (That means you will ovulate in 24 to 36 hours) at day 13 i didn't test in September so i will test after my AF this month, but i know ovulation doesn't always happen on the same day every month. I know when I ovulate i get the lower pain twinge I have been getting it for like 10 years now .. They have a name for it now it is called ::: mittelschmerz ..
Some women know when they are ovulating because they can feel a slight pain in their lower abdomen. Other women may bleed slightly in the middle of their cycle. Typical ovulation symptoms and signs include changes in cervical mucus and a small rise in basal temperature. For most women, ovulation occurs about once every month until menopause, apart from episodes of pregnancy and breastfeeding.

About twenty percent of women experience pain and discomfort during ovulation. The duration and intensity of the pain can vary from one woman to the next. Typically, it will last from a few minutes to 48 hours. In most cases, ovulation pain doesn't indicate any sort of problem. Ovulation pain is also known as mid-cycle pain and mittelschmerz (German for 'middle pain').

The exact cause of ovulation pain is not clear/ It may be caused by something called emerging follicle. Hormones prompt the ovaries to produce around 20 follicles. Each follicle contains an immature egg but only one follicle usually survives to maturity. It is theorized that ovulation pain is caused by the expanding follicle stretching the membrane of the ovary. Another cause could be a ruptured follicle. When the egg is mature and burst from the follicle, this can cause pain and sometimes bleeding.

Severe or long-lasting pain during ovulation may sometimes be symptomatic of gynecological conditions including endometriosis. Left untreated, such conditions can adversely affect your health. See your doctor if your ovulation pain lasts longer than about three days or if you have other unusual menstrual symptoms such as heavy bleeding. I copied that .. :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Oh no I am so sorry it didn't happen for you this month, I had a really good feeling for you as well.. Oh well, onwards and upwards towards next month :thumbup:.

I know how heartbreaking it is. I was really disappointed two months ago when I really thought I was pregnant. I had soooo many signs and symptoms, it was unreal. But no I wasn't!!!! And I was gutted. I think this is it for us on the TTC front. My OH is done with it all :nope:.

It is just such a shame that our family making days have to end on such a sad note. I REALLY hope this isn't the case for you. I really wish you all the best and hope next month is YOUR month!! :hugs: x x x

I am so sorry to hear that :cry::cry: Maybe he will change his mind :hugs::hugs: I hope so, thank you for being so kind to me ,....
XOXOXO Sending much love OXOXOXO

I'm so sorry this isnt your month Andrea :cry: Hopefully if you track your ovulation and know when it is happening for definite it will give you a greater chance of catching this cycle :hugs:

Have you heard of the sperm meets egg plan? Thats what we done this month. You basically BD every other day after AF ends and start doing OPKs from CD10 then once you get a positive OPK you BD that day and the following 2 days, skip a day then BD one last time. Apparently it has a lot of success - but it is tiring! Thats a lot of BDing :haha:

According to Fertility Friend the time you are most likely to fall pregnant is the 3 days prior to O... so if you BD in those 3 days it increases the likelihood of catching because the spermies are already there to catch the egg when it comes because it doesnt last very long...

Sending huge hugs to you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm so sorry this isnt your month Andrea :cry: Hopefully if you track your ovulation and know when it is happening for definite it will give you a greater chance of catching this cycle :hugs:

Have you heard of the sperm meets egg plan? Thats what we done this month. You basically BD every other day after AF ends and start doing OPKs from CD10 then once you get a positive OPK you BD that day and the following 2 days, skip a day then BD one last time. Apparently it has a lot of success - but it is tiring! Thats a lot of BDing :haha:

According to Fertility Friend the time you are most likely to fall pregnant is the 3 days prior to O... so if you BD in those 3 days it increases the likelihood of catching because the spermies are already there to catch the egg when it comes because it doesnt last very long...

Sending huge hugs to you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you so very much. We DTD on October 4th and I thought I ovulated on the 7th , but now I don't know when I ovulate either day 14 15 or 16, so that is why i bought the OPK. I will try it your way also, thanks again for the info ..XOXOXOXOOX :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry AF got you. I don't think 3mths is long enough to ttc, it puts to much stress and pressure on you. If 42 is your cut off then give yourself till then (June).
I DTD on the 12th,14th and 16th as I ovulate sometime during those days and when trying with the boys it worked.
As for the sore breasts, it is because your looking for symptoms and your body and mind responds, happened to me and it is heartbreaking when AF comes.
Do you OP kits DTD every 2nd night during that time and allow yourself till your birthday, just so you can relax more.
Love you xxx

I am so sorry AF got you. I don't think 3mths is long enough to ttc, it puts to much stress and pressure on you. If 42 is your cut off then give yourself till then (June).
I DTD on the 12th,14th and 16th as I ovulate sometime during those days and when trying with the boys it worked.
As for the sore breasts, it is because your looking for symptoms and your body and mind responds, happened to me and it is heartbreaking when AF comes.
Do you OP kits DTD every 2nd night during that time and allow yourself till your birthday, just so you can relax more.
Love you xxx

love you too. The problem is i want to try 3 to 4 days before ovulation and I think you know why:blush::blush::blush: I could get it right on ovulation but you know what that would result in LOL .I read it is best to have sex the 3rd day before ovulation and you will get pregnant, so I will do the opk and I know I will hit it, i feel a bit better now, i think you are right I would have to try till June. I love you XOOXOXX

True they say 3 days before it also means it could take a tad longer so yes give yourself till ur birthday.
xxx
Maybe you could get a sperm sample tested to see what hubby's count is, just be sure his producing enough swimmers lol

Oh and u can get the sperm sample at home and drop it in yourself so N won't have to go in.

So sorry it didn't work out this time. Keep on going though. (Believe me I know what you are going through!! It's soooo hard when it doesn't happen straight away)

I do believe in trying not to stress out too much though, so try and rest and keep calm xxx :hugs::hugs:

You will get there....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"