Good news and hope

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by bobblebot, Oct 8, 2008.

1. bobblebot

bobblebot Well-Known Member

Well I had just had to let you know and perhaps give hope to others. I found myself unexpectedly pregnant on pill with baby no.6! I had bleeding at what I thought should be 7 weeks. I went for scan external and internal and was told less than 6 weeks and oucldn't see much-so thought I was going to miscarry. Had some more bleeding and cramps.
    Anyway today 10 days later than 1st scan had another scxan and dated at 8 weeks + 5, which means in ten days baby has grownm nearly 3 weeks. 1st scan measured 1.6mm now he/she measure 19.7mm....yippee and hearbeat.

So don't worry if you bleed its not always bad and if you have an early scan and don't see much again it could still be ok.

Jules:hug:

2. lesleyann

lesleyann Mummy

congrats and thats great news hun

3. juliespencer9

juliespencer9 Well-Known Member

thats great news, hopefully this will be the same with me when i go for an early scan next wed, as im having the same prob at the mo
    x

4. Cariad_bach

Cariad_bach mum to 2 boys and 2 girls

Awww congratulations hun xxxxxx

5. PuffinMuffin

PuffinMuffin Loving being a Mummy!

awesome news!! congrats xxx

6. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Aww congrats hun ! I remember i bled when i was PG too but only for the first 2 weeks ..I was so scared but all went well