Good News Today!!! (ps anyone else pass out?)

Rei

Reaction score
Just a little bit of an update. At my first scan last week I was supposed to be 6 weeks and 1 day so of course I started to freak out when she said I was only 5 weeks and all we saw was the yolk sac. Well just got back from my ultrasound and I am exactly 6 weeks 2 days so I guess I just ovulated late ^_^ We saw the little heartbeat at 111.24 bpm which she said was because the heart just formed so we caught it at the right time.
I'm so excited i've been in tears all day.
Except when they did my first appointment blood work (I think it was like 6 vials of blood they drew) I passed out :( doctor was more concerned about me driving than whether or not baby was ok XD but I guess a lot of women pass out in first trimester. I also didn't eat anything before hand as I didn't know they would draw THAT much so that probably explained it.

Yay!
And I always pass out giving blood. I'll get that done at my next appointment on nye and dreading it

Thank you all ^_^
I used to pass out all the time every time they drew blood but this last year I've been doing great XD Then the 6 vial draw happened XD

Congratulations! Wonderful news! Hope you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy now! :hugs:

I had to give blood so many times in my twin pregnancy I got used to it but prefer to sit down for a couple of minutes after... Just to be safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->