Good psychic?

Noodlebear

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Hiya ladies, this is the first time I've visited this part of BNB! I'm a huge skeptic but have never actually had a reading, open to a bit of fun but I don't want to spend money on it. Are there any psychics that you would recommend? Pretty out of my depth here :haha:

I wouldn't recommend anyone, see this link, page 1: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...predictions-lets-see-whose-more-accurate.html

If you still want to try, I suggest a free one, cheri22.com or wandacallahan.com.

I had a free reading from wanna + don't know as yet if she's accurate.

Cheri22 has a waiting time of about 8 weeks on free readings.. her reviews are amazing so I have actually paid for 2 readings a conception reading & connect to a loved one (to see if she's any good)

I'll update you when I've had my reading come through :)

Good luck x

Cheri22 is good - was right for me twice. Suzanne is also great.

Cheri22 is good - was right for me twice. Suzanne is also great.

I haven't had my readings back from cheri yet but I hope she's eight for me also :)

Will update this thread once I know :D

Keeping a eye on this thread! Will love to read the replys from readings

i had a reading from Gaile... she predicted MAY 2012.... and she was RIGHT.
i was pregnant MAY 2012... but unfortunately i had a miscarriage at 7 wks

its now MARCH 2013 and i am still not pregnant.

had a miscarriage in AUGUST 2010 aswell at 10 wks :(

Hello ladies! Im a bit of a gender reading obsessed! lol Ive had about 13ish. I am 10 weeks pregnant now and I cant wait to find out the gender to see who was right!! Its driving me nuts!

Heres my readings:
Cheri-Girl/ Nov
Elizabeth-boy/girl Nov/Dec (she didnt specify which next just a boy and girl in future)
Stormy-girl/Dec. (then a boy due in dec)
Tania-Girl/Feb or (boy girl twins but she thinks its DS3)
Cara-Girl/By the end of year (due date in Aug)
Gail-Boy/Jan (conception early jan with a 10lb boy ha ha)
Michelle-Girl/ August/ Sept
1c11-Girl/ connected with # 6
Brooke-Girl/Feb
Ebay lady-Boy
Sandra-Girl
Rebecca-Girl
Carmmell- boy then girl 2 yrs later

Then I have had pregnancy updates from Cheri, tania, brooke, stormy and all stickin to girl.
I had a BFP in Feb and I am due Oct. 23 (Im also over due alot so the novembers could be right too) But Tania and Brooke hit it on the money with timing.

Miscam Im really sorry about your Miscarriages. I have had three as well and the last one was twins, one was in my uterus and the other was in my left fallopian tube, so I had to have emergancy surgury, So I felt like these readings kept me sane and gave me hope. I really hope you get your BFP soon!

wow thats awful to go through that. I was told after a few readings that you shouldnt find out your future becus it messes with ur destiny.
i know what u mean though, someone telling you your be preg gives u hope.

i am having a weird month this month MARCH 2O13.. im bleeding red and brown... 2 weeks before my nxt period.
and i never have inbetween bleeding ever. strange,

its alot of dark brown mixed with red, i doubt its implantation as im ment to b ovulating. I had my period 15th march,,, had sex 22nd march... started this bleeding on 30th march... period is ment to be 12th april.

If its alot then prob not, my friend had dark brown read spotting then found out a week later she was pregnant. Well I hope everything works out and you get a BFP soon!! Fingers crossed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->