Good sign? Bad sign? Gross/tmi alert!

nona81

A little bit pregnant x
Reaction score
I'm 11dpo and af is 2 days late.

I haven't really had any symptoms other than back ache. But today I started getting a brownish discharge when I wipe (sorry this is gross and tmi!)
It's like more watery than creamy cm and is not cloudy. It's there when I wipe but gone when I rewipe if you get my drift.

I keep reading about implantation spotting, but everyone seems to describe it as being red/pink.

I don't have any of my usual af symptoms, and she has never ever ever been late.

I got a bfn when I poas earlier today.

Any advice?

Maybe you ovulated late and that why AF is late

It could be implantation bleeding -- sometimes things take awhile to travel down, the longer it takes the less red/pink it is and more brown it is. Also, like every other aspect of this insane process, it is soo different from one person to the next. What one person calls 'red' another might call 'brown', so ya never know.

You said you are 11 dpo and AF is 2 days late --- luteal phases are typically at bare minimum 10 days, do you normally only have 9 days after you ovulate before you bleed? Or it is very possible you ovulated later than you thought as well.

I got a pos opk on cd16, I haven't really been charting it prior to this month, but my AF is always right on time. It hasn't ever been even a day out, and I normally REALLY feel it coming.
I did post a thread about whether to expect AF late since I ov'd later than I had expected (I guessed that it would be around cd13/14).

I know its probably not pregnant. It just seems to be a cruel twist of fate that the first month I'm really TTC is the first month my period is late. If AF is coming I wish it would just hurry up!

My cycle was always a regular 28 days, it never missed a beat! The minute we started trying, it totally changed. Now it's around 30-32 days, I hate never knowing. In December it was 35 days long! Torture!

Your body will play terrible tricks on you during this whole process, even down to thinking you have metal mouth or you're sick when nothing is there.

I hate it, I am so sick of trying. I feel like all the excitement from it is gone. I didn't want it to be this way.

Good luck to you! Keep us posted.

Love,
Olive

My cycle was always a regular 28 days, it never missed a beat! The minute we started trying, it totally changed. Now it's around 30-32 days, I hate never knowing. In December it was 35 days long! Torture!

That sounds about right! Its probably due to all the stress we put ourselves under.

Hope you get a BFP soon too!

Your body will play terrible tricks on you during this whole process, even down to thinking you have metal mouth or you're sick when nothing is there.

I just thought I was reading my own post!Same here,my 28 day cycle has been running weird for the past few months.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->