Goodbye and good luck girls xx

inkdchick

seeing if it happens
Reaction score
Well this is my last post , i just wanted to say Good bye and good luck to all you ladies on this posting list...

We had been trying for 2 years , i am 43 ( 44 dec) and he is 46 we have had 8 m/c now in that time the last one was two months ago and i have had enough , and we have decided that enough is enough, we are officially giving up.....
Time to live our lives and just get on with it and enjoy coffee when i want and a glass or three of wine and the odd cigarette when i want one ( well actually hubby dont know about that one), but you know what i mean so this is it but if you would like to keep in touch then message me privately and i will give anyone who would like to keep in touch or anyone who would like me to design them a very unique tattoo design, ( its my job), my email address.

Well !, Good luck to everyone and i hope that you all get your :BFP: before the end of the year !!!

Tina - inkdchick xx

goodbye and gd luck in the future,im sorry your leaving but if it makes you happy then go for it.take care.:hugs:

Good luck Tina, i hope the future brings only happy moments from now on!!!

Hi Tina, you know what will happen now dont you? i was trying for my eldest boy for over 3 years (20 years ago now) and as soon as we both agreed enough was enough it just happened naturally!! i didnt believe it at all and even at my first scan i couldnt believe it!! i had 7 pregancies to get my 2 boys so miracle do happen!

so, i wish u all the best and thankyou for the support you have given so many on here, take care and FX xx

Good luck to you too Indichick. :flower:

Good luck hun and i really hope u get ur likkle bundle of joy in the not to distant future xxxx

Good luck, chick. You may get pg now that you will be relaxing. Be sure to let us know if you do.

Good luck hun, hope u have sum happy times to look forward too xxx

Wishing you all the best for the future !!!!! Good luck !!!! I hope you have many happy times x

thank you to everyone hoping soon that i will be able to come back and post some very happy news but until then CIAO e GRAZIE xx

I was wondering where youve been. Really sad to hear you are leaving us but i wish you all the best. It must be so hard to have put your life on hold for that long. Enjoy and please, when you get your bfp..let us know. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->