Goodbye and Good Luck

scentsygirl

Reaction score
DH and I have decided not to try to conceive another child after having had this miscarriage (which shouldn't have happened at all seeing as I had a tubsl ligation last July). I wish all of you the best of luck in getting pregnant and having happy and healthy pregnancies.

Sorry for your loss. Good luck wherever your life takes you from here! :hugs:

i hope everything went ok in the D&C yesterday and that you are healing. :hugs: i really hope you are fine with the decision you made, you have two lovely daughters to enjoy.
wish you all the best :flower:

Hi mate - Big hugs and love to you and your DH. PLease just let me tell you - it will take time, be there for each other and love and support one another. My thoughts and heart go out to you my friend.

Dont push yourself to concieve straight away if ur not ready. Good luck my friend.

Shamima XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Im so sorry for your loss hunni.:hugs:

The des to have another baby is totally yours to make, I mean either way its gonna change your life. If the des is that your not going to ttc anymore then Im sure that is the right thing to do for you and your family. Enjoy your dd's and sending lots of :hugs: your way.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->