Got a Call

BleedingBlack

Reaction score
My NST Nurse called me yesterday. Her and my doctor want me to get a support belt to take some weight off my cervix. And I will be getting NSTs starting probably around January or so. But from what she said, the two weeks of constant major pain (today was the worse) has red flags going up like crazy. They are worried I am funneling already.

I was barely on my feet for 3 hours yesterday off and on and by the time I got home, I couldnt walk anymore because of the pain. Then I started contracting! I mean seriously body?!

I'll let everyone know how my appointment goes in the afternoon and where my cervical length stands right now. I KNOW it'll shorten early but hopefully not yet. Stupid I.C!

Oh my goodness that sounds awful you poor thing. I'll be thinking about you and hope that the support will help you. I hope to hear something positive when you are updating us later. :hugs:

I'm honestly nervous to hear what my cervical length is. I dont trust my body at all. I'm just praying it's still okay and this pain is nothing but in the back of my mind, I feel like I know this is the start of my downward spiral of trying to keep my daughter from coming way to early.

I know it must be stressful but for now you have to try not to worry too much as all that will do is make things feel worse but try to think positively. Its time to take really good care of yourself as by doing that you're taking the best care of your little girl. Your DF should be taking more care of the other LOs you have so that you can concentrate on bean. It sounds like the hospital are going to really look after you and that is really great news!

Will be thinking about you :hugs:

Are you on the support thread for IC? I feel for you :hugs: hopefully bed rest will sort you out. One of the ladies on another thread I am on has an IC and weirdly enough her cervix has lenghten by a CM! She's now at 31 weeks :winkwink:

I did find the support thad for IC and that does help. I am trying so hard not to stress. When my DF is home, he watches the kids but he's a Marine and has been gone all week in training. I pick him up later today though. But come Monday he goes to his new unit so during the day, I watch the kids. I don't know how I'll manage bedrest :(

My appointment went really well! Confirmed she's a girl! Got a bunch of ultrasound photos. She's a week behind in growth but doing really well. Very active but I'm not feeling her much right now because the placenta is a bit in the way and my doctor thinks my uterus is slightly numb. So, I wont feel her more until she's stronger. Cervical length is great at 3.75cm but he does expect it to start to shorten quickly as Makaiyah gets bigger.

I'm so pleased to hear that your appointment went well :) Hopefully your cervix will defy them and behave itself so you don't need to worry. :flower:

I sure hope so! I've managed to defy the odds before with two of my three kids, so I'm hoping that's in my favor this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->