Got a reply!! EDIT : EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT. PG 93 Subliminal messages on baby.tv ?!

RoxieHart

Baking #2
Reaction score
EDIT!!: Sorry for the delay everyone!! Okay i hope you can all help me clear up if im going crazy or not!! and to those who wanted to know if i was tripping out, i promise i wasnt on acid!! lol ...

honest opinions please! because i will complain and even do the things some of you have recommended like contacting the papers so people are aware! But im unsure if I trust myself?! am i just exaggerating?! Let me know what you think because I will complain! To those who may think im over reacting!! I apologize, Im sorry! Please dont get pissy with me lol!! I probably am over reacting!

Bare in mind these images are so much clearer when they are moving! And no, no interference with other channels, they are made for the baby channel to look like flashy images to help baby relax!! But because Im a nerd I kept pausing them and this is what I could see ...

Two of the images are what looks like someone holding a gun, then the next one the man kind of comes into the gun.... In my head anyway LOL ...

your thoughts please!! ....

(one more pic in a new post!!)

Ok seriously! I'm not going mad!! I don't know if anyone in the UK has ever put on the baby tv channel at night .. It plays classical music and loads of colours and lights and flashy things to help make baby 'sleepy' or whatever .. (Doesn't work LOL) kind of like a light show r cot mobile ..

(Or like your tripping out lol)

But seriously I was watching it the other night and there was slightly blurred images flashing up and disappearing .. But i could still make them out! ... I swear to you it was like of a man and woman kissing ... Then a woman holding a gun up to a man and him putting his hands up ... Then one of her pushing him over ... Then another one of her aiming a gun it him ...

No. I'm not on drugs lol ...
Seriously !!!

So shocked I had to record it !! Lol busy with a moody baby at the moment but when I get a chance tomorrow ill take some pictures and post them! Tell me I'm not going crazy lol

Xx

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 534
  • photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 438
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 405
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    21 KB · Views: 386
  • photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 402
Ahhh. Post them! I want to see. That's CRAZY if it really is all of those awful things for lo to see!

Lol i would love to see pics! I never put baby tv on so have no idea but sounda freaky!

It actually is freaky! Ill put the pics up tomorrow deffo! You guys can be the judge! Lol x

well theres dumb shit like that in disney movies too. like topless girl in aristocats, the word sex in the lion king, a penis on the little mermaid castle etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFBSEibIi8w

i use the BabyFirst channel for my LO sometimes when I'm desperate....so far haven't seen anything that interesting. :rofl:

maybe your channels were blending. thats messed though.

Well... I wish I didn't read this. I feel uneasy now. I hope you are crazy. :haha:

Were you watching something before that had something like that in it? Maybe the images got burned into your screen, happens to ours all the time.

How weird. We used to watch baby tv and never saw anything like that. Stalking for the photos...

If its true ill be writing to complain!

Yikes! I've not heard of Baby TV. Is it on freeview? I want to investigate!

If its true ill be writing to complain!

I'll join you in that! DS has actually burst into tears when those shapes have come on before and one episode of Oliver where the clown man serves ice cream terrifies him to the point of shaking and screaming. I've not had the tv on much since as a result! He just watches get squiggling and mr tumble on the bbc now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->