Got a reply!! EDIT : EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT. PG 93 Subliminal messages on baby.tv ?!

I think to be honest, that's as much as you are going to get.
There is NO way they are going to reply saying, yes, yo are right, the images are disturbing etcvetc. They will never admit they have done wrong, as it opens them up to potential law suits! (Sorry to say in this day and age)
Working in a department as I do, that deals daily with customer comments and complaints, companies will not admit blame. They will talk around it just as they have done using those 'prime sentences!.

Those screenshots would make some reporter at the Daily Mail wet their pants thinking of the click-throughs to their story. Great that they got back to you twice but those images are *so* clearly two people and it really doesn't seem to be part of a calming programme for babies. Still think it's weird, good for you Roxie for seeing this through.

Oooh interesting indeed i wonder what the next response will be.... Hmmmm...

Edit: sorry just saw the 2nd email. I think id probly leave it now too, i guess its possible its just loop of colour i dont kno cos i cant see the video - is it just a few stills where u can see these images for a second or is it for longer than that? Is it a video of the 'man with a gun' moving around or just a coincidence where colours meet?

Regardless i think uv done a great job getting it taken off the air. Well done u!

I think you should go to the daily mail, they will have a field day xx

my kids when baby's watched the night time baby tv and I can see that, that image could look weird but its only because its swirls of colour that just happen to look weird a baby isn't going to be traumatised for life or get any wrong ideas lol o think maybe you have taken to much into it, I serially doubt they have put images to get into the minds of our children.

If you weren't satisfied with their apology, it may not have been a good idea to send them your address. Unfortunately, by accepting gifts from them, you've limited any future action you can take against them. If you went to the media now, or filed a lawsuit (not that you would do that), it would paint you in a bad light. They have effectively covered their asses by removing the images and offering you "compensation" for your complaint.

However, I can assist if you'd like to schedule them for remodeling.

If you weren't satisfied with their apology, it may not have been a good idea to send them your address. Unfortunately, by accepting gifts from them, you've limited any future action you can take against them. If you went to the media now, or filed a lawsuit (not that you would do that), it would paint you in a bad light. They have effectively covered their asses by removing the images and offering you "compensation" for your complaint.

:haha:

I would report it to papers or ofcom to let them do what they see fit. If they think it deserves further action they will take it. Just ask them to keep you informed.

Love it!! :rofl:

Must've cost them to remove the clip. Money wasted on creating it in the first place, and finding something to replace or fill the gap. Making changes to things in this industry, I do not imagine comes cheap.

Admission of guilt? Quickly sweep under the carpet? Hush money?

:winkwink:

BTW, I have a ghost story of my own....

In my old house, we used to have a 'spare cat'. I used to see it out of the corner of my eye, moving, all the time. But whenever I would turn to look to see what was moving... nothing there!

In this house, from the stairs, you could see the door to the living room, and the door to the dining room. My friend was round one day. I was coming down from upstairs and I saw her walk out of the living room and into the dining room. I followed her into the dining room, but then she walked in the room behind me! "how did you get there?!" I freaked!! I had just followed her into that room.....:argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->