Got it so wrong

carly_mummy2b

Vinnie's Mummy
Reaction score
My son was obsessed with tnd new lego ninjago movie that came out and wanted lots of lego sets for Christmas. So we decided we’d go all out and buy many of the sets to make it a really special Christmas. On the day I could see his disappointment at so much lego and in the last few days he hasn’t built with it half as much as we thought/hoped it would.
I can’t help but feel disappointed and guilty over it 😔

Aww, maybe he was just a bit overwhelmed. My dds haven't played with some of their toys, but it's only been a couple of days.

They've got their birthdays soon, which I haven't gone mad with, but after that the toys will have to last them all year. I'm sure they'll play with stuff as the weeks go on.

I bought my DD bunchems one year and she never touched them for months. Then she suddenly started playing with them and plays with them quite often now.

Same as pp my son has sometimes had presents he didn't seem all that interested in then suddenly one day decided he was! It might be that your ds is too distracted/excited at the moment to do the "work" that lego involves!

I spent loads of money on minecraft stuff for my boy. His best present? An emoji poo that cost £6!

Ahh I’m so glad I’m not the only one lol and I think you’re right he was very overwhelmed and seems much more into it today.
Kids huh they’re never easy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->